Quashed Macro Major

joshilog

Hello. Just wanted to share this:

Got banned on two different accounts after botting on them for 2-3 days. When I botted I would use a VPN. But when I quested & played legit I used my home IP. I got hit with a perm banned and appealed a hour later. I got unbanned on both accounts in less than 12 hours. 

*Also was wondering if I continued to play legit and bot on a VPN will I be able to appeal if I get banned again?

ban.jpg
url to link

Edited by joshilog

Probably won't, since to them it looks like you got hacked or something. This is more of a one free chance.

But this is a useful measure for new accounts. (Create on a significantly different IP address and bot on another). May be able to get the 1st ban quashed most of the time.

Edited by Syracuse Lol
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, joshilog said:

hmm. how long should I wait for til I start botting again 

Up to you. Rest the account for a few at least or play by hand for some time before botting again. And remember, just because some get lucky and appeals are given that doesnt always mean you can do the same. If you bot the same account again always be prepared to lose it. 

Edited by arbicrax172

3 minutes ago, arbicrax172 said:

Up to you. Rest the account for a few at least or play by hand for some time before botting again. And remember, just because some get lucky and appeals are given that doesnt always mean you can do the same. If you bot the same account again always be prepared to lose it. 

okay true. thank you for the info! i appreciate the replies. Will prob skill for a few days and get back to it then. ANd ofc ! i'm prepared to lose any account I bot