Weekend Suiciding guidelines?

Botthestrange

I have been botting for a while now and enjoy seeing how far and how fast I can get "main" accounts leveled up before they catch a ban.  Im familiar with the monday morning ban waves.  However to get some consistent gp in, I decided to try giving the "weekend suicide" bots a try.

I tried a couple accounts as fresh L3's (tut island hand done), made them members and then botted the reqs needed to suicide.  I was expecting everything to go as norm and that they would catch the monday morning ban.  However all of them caught bans either friday night or last night about the same time.

So my guess is, once flagged as a suicide they will get banned during what I would think is an automation task set by Jagex at about the same time every day.

So I guess my question is, would anyone be willing to share some of their weekend suicide guidelines to help get the bot through the weekend or at least make the most cash before it gets hit with the hammer?

My initial tests were all as follows.
-Stealth Injection (did not do mirror mode as one of the scripts would sometimes get stuck)
-Residential IP no proxy
-Since this was a test I didn't have more that 2 running at a time. And friday night was a single account.
-Ran 24/7 with breaks
-Breaks were set at roughly every 3 hours, and only for about 5 minutes.  This was to avoid the "you have been playing too long" messages and the getting disconnected issue that I have gotten at the 6 hour mark.

Only other thing I can think to try is to let them rest overnight each night or try different suicide money makers, however im afraid they would still catch a ban.  Also looking at the logs, it did not appear that any of the scripts had hung up or broke.  The logs all look like they are functioning normally until the ban hit.

I know botting and money making is very much "self found" around here, but any guidance to help me get going in the right direction would be appreciated.  Im not looking to start a farm or anything, just looking to pull an extra 5-10mill on the weekends to help with skilling on my botted "mains"

Edited by Botthestrange

If you’re running them through your home IP which might already be flagged then you should expect bans. Resting won’t do anything in this situation.

mirror mode will lessen bans in theory since you’re not injecting code, you’re running a JVM by hooking onto a client which in theory shouldn’t trigger anything suspicious if the injection code is detected (not saying it is, there is always a possibility.)

using massively used and available scripts will inevitably cause bans because of the amount of users using them. You’ll be better off using making your own because again in theory, if you’re the only one using it, it shouldn’t be as easily detected. If you have no programming knowledge I would recommend using @ProjectPact script factory or seeing if someone will make you a private script as per your requirements which can be costly. 

resting accounts that you’re going to suicide is pointless. If you’re not attempting to do a mass farm which you’ve stated you aren’t I wouldn’t say resting  is even worth it. If you’re just looking for a few extra mill just bot and give the items or GP to your main after every 6 hours or so to lessen the risk of them being banned with the GP.

whilst I personally don’t do botting on this scale, small scale my knowledge has helped me get numerous 99’s and a lot of wealth from 2012. Think out the box whenever you can. Something simple like buying or picking up ground items like fishing nets (used for hunter/fishing) can yield a healthy profit if you’re doing it consistently for hours. 

13 minutes ago, Space said:

If you’re running them through your home IP which might already be flagged then you should expect bans. Resting won’t do anything in this situation.

mirror mode will lessen bans in theory since you’re not injecting code, you’re running a JVM by hooking onto a client which in theory shouldn’t trigger anything suspicious if the injection code is detected (not saying it is, there is always a possibility.)

using massively used and available scripts will inevitably cause bans because of the amount of users using them. You’ll be better off using making your own because again in theory, if you’re the only one using it, it shouldn’t be as easily detected. If you have no programming knowledge I would recommend using @ProjectPact script factory or seeing if someone will make you a private script as per your requirements which can be costly. 

resting accounts that you’re going to suicide is pointless. If you’re not attempting to do a mass farm which you’ve stated you aren’t I wouldn’t say resting  is even worth it. If you’re just looking for a few extra mill just bot and give the items or GP to your main after every 6 hours or so to lessen the risk of them being banned with the GP.

whilst I personally don’t do botting on this scale, small scale my knowledge has helped me get numerous 99’s and a lot of wealth from 2012. Think out the box whenever you can. Something simple like buying or picking up ground items like fishing nets (used for hunter/fishing) can yield a healthy profit if you’re doing it consistently for hours. 

Thanks for the in depth response. 

As far as IP is concerned im not worried about that I change it every week or so and in fact changed it before this trial run.  (Yes I mean my public IP...  My isp does not have static IP's and a very short lease time.  If I unplug my router/disconnect my internet for 10minutes and let it re-connect I typically get a different public IP that easy.)  I also spoofed the mac on my device and changed the HW ID and deleted all jajex files from the pc so it was as fresh as could be.

And for scripts, im aware of this.  This is why I was using premium paid scripts on members accounts, I was still expecting a ban however was just expecting it to be monday instead of nightly.  Same goes for stealth injection.  However I can give mirror mode a try and will just have to see if I can babysit a little more and if that will get me through the weekend.

And for ProjectPacts script factory, I already own it and love it :)

I guess what im getting at is im just trying to find the best method to utilize some of the premium money making scripts on this site to use only on the weekends that are easy to setup and dont require babysitting.  I tend to not bot my higher level accounts on weekends just because im not around to babysit so was trying to fill that gap.

57 minutes ago, Botthestrange said:

I guess what im getting at is im just trying to find the best method to utilize some of the premium money making scripts on this site to use only on the weekends that are easy to setup and dont require babysitting.  I tend to not bot my higher level accounts on weekends just because im not around to babysit so was trying to fill that gap.

From my experience babysitting does nothing in terms of preventing bans. Babysitting is only good if the script bugs out or gets stuck. Even then, I've had an account that got stuck for 10 hours whilst I slept using Dylans birdhouse script and didn't recieve a ban. In the end it was an agility script that flagged the account. I personally believe accounts that are mass created and even more so mass created with random names/on the same IP must be flagged with some sort of "suicide" label in which the account isn't going to survive. It would be common knowledge to jagex if they're monitoring the account creations to put something inplace whereas if say 5 accounts are all created within such a small time frame it's most likely that they're going to be used for botting. All we have is speculation though. Goodluck with your goals. I hope you manage to make something worse.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...