Level 3 combat | Full Graceful Accounts

rschoutens

Hi there.

Tried to get a real quote for accounts like this a few months ago.
I have around 20 accounts with nothing else but full graceful, all other stats are not trained. Ranging from 58 to 65 agility
I have 3 accounts with nothing else trained, with full graceful and the agility pet. Ranging from 58 to 65 agility

How much are both accounts worth, and do you think they are desired?

Probably not as much as you're hoping for tbh. It all depends on whether there is any black marks on the account, Email address or Username log in etc. I'd say somewhere between 10-15m p/account probably more with the pet. I would be interested in buying one myself as I want to make a skiller/bot a skiller and having graceful already would be a huge help (would want one with the pet). I might be wrong but I don't think these accounts are as desireable as others with more skills trained.

1 hour ago, Space said:

Probably not as much as you're hoping for tbh. It all depends on whether there is any black marks on the account, Email address or Username log in etc. I'd say somewhere between 10-15m p/account probably more with the pet. I would be interested in buying one myself as I want to make a skiller/bot a skiller and having graceful already would be a huge help (would want one with the pet). I might be wrong but I don't think these accounts are as desireable as others with more skills trained.

The average of getting full graceful is around 15-25 hours, I wouldnt sell those for less than 25M in my opinion. But thanks for the input hehe, waiting for other reply's as well. :)

Edited by rschoutens

37 minutes ago, rschoutens said:

The average of getting full graceful is around 15-25 hours, I wouldnt sell those for less than 25M in my opinion. But thanks for the input hehe, waiting for other reply's as well. :)

Without a doubt I might be massively low-balling the figures. I'll wait and see what others say. I'm really interested in one with the pet if you're willing to sell. I'd rather see what others have to say first

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rschoutens said:

You're not likely to get 25m for that kind of account. Maybe a one off sale, but otherwise there's no real demand for accounts with full graceful and nothing else since you can't really access any kind of special method with those stats. Around 10m is probably a more likely price since it's just a starter account.