Looking for Quester/Skiller

h0nestbot

Hey, thanks for checking in.   ((If you're looking for a legit trainer for your team shoot me a PM))

I've been on OSBOT for a while now and I've had some time to create my own lane when it comes to making money in this game. This may sound lazy but being a part of a team would be less stressful for me. While working alone is great, there is added stability of knowing that each hour of my efforts will soon be paid for.  Simply put (like many of you)- I'm trying to turn this into a job in which I choose the hours. With that being said, I am interested in working with someone who has already invested a significant amount of time, thought, and effort into their shady runescape career. 😇  Honestly guys I'm not looking for workers-I need more team members. I don't want to have to babysit any member of our team when there is work to do. I'm looking for responsible people who see value in their time and value in this game. We can split the profits based on the value of work done-simple as that. 

As the name suggests, I am looking for a few more people to fill the Quester/Skiller/Minigame Positions. (These positions focus on the most profitable osrs quests & skills associated.) Hand trained. You need decent enough internet to run 1-3 Accounts and enough english to understand I'm trying to make a lot of money (however many accounts you play on is your decision). I hope there is never a moment where my team members cant log on to make some money. In order to make this possible I only work with people who are going to be available to play about 6+ hours on a regular basis. 40 Hour Weeks. Like I said your pay will depend on your own runescape skills, if you don't already have a ballpark idea of how much skills & quests are worth then you should definitely take a look around the forum.

60+Agility, Chinning, Firecapes... if you can manage this kind of stuff on your own on a regular basis you should hit me back.   && Enjoy your day-treat yourself to somethin nice.

If interested, please fill out the follwing template and PM it to me here on OSBOT. 1-2 sentences each would be nice guys.

Tell me a little about yourself-

How long have you been playing runescape? 

Have many hours do you plan to play per day?

What OSRS activities would you like to be paid for?

How much OSGP do you hope to earn per day working with me?

How long have you been interested in a solid position such as this?

Are able to make at least 20m deposits if you were to work on multiple/higher level accounts?

Are you able to donate to OSBOT in order to have multiple accounts open at once? (Proxy if needed)

Finally- Would you be interested in voice chatting on discord with the team in order to keep work morale high during the day?

Tell me about yourself- Lol im bad at this kinda stuff... uh im single? Living alone. Trying to make some money on my childhood favorite game. I'm kinda goofy but i like to work.

How long have you been playing runescape? On and off for the past two decades honestly. My mindset has changed a lot now that I'm older but the game is still fun to me.

Have many hours do you plan to play per day? At first I wanted to work 15 hour days. That quickly changed to at least 10 hours, sometimes I only do 8.

What OSRS activities would you like to be paid for? 

How much OSGP do you hope to earn per day working with me? I hope to make at least 25m a day on osrs. I know that's kinda high but it's also possible. I wouldn't be mad at 20m

How long have you been interested in a solid position such as this? This has been a desire of mine for almost 2 years, I can work alone but I'd like some allies.

Are able to make at least 20m deposits if you were to work on multiple/higher level accounts? 

Are you able to donate to OSBOT in order to have multiple accounts open at once? (Proxy if needed)

Finally- Would you be interested in voice chatting on discord with the team in order to keep work morale high during the day? I'm not the biggest talker, I'm actually a shy person. It takes me a while to open up, 1 on 1 conversations are honestly better for me.. 😅  But I understand communication is the key to success & success is our only option. If it's going to increase our profits I'll definitely step out of my comfort zone. Not really a necessity though.

Edited by h0nestbot
Template

• 2 weeks later...