Want PC My Main.

NeedBotGold

Iam try to check the price of my main cause i wil leave of the game and buy a video card for my pc... Now the email that what i use to create this account it's the one that i personaly use for forum and internet suff and some other things... What will be the problem in this case.. ive see some post here that say that if this didn have he original email this is wroth less..?

Anyway, want to know the price of this account in both cases.

Untradeables:

Dragon Defender

Augury 

No Rigour

Elite Void, Slayer Helmet (i)

Full mining Set and Rogue Outfit

5 Pets.

acc stas.JPG

QPs.JPG

Edited by NeedBotGold

I don't even know if you meet the criteria for this post. Regardless, you don't in order to sell the account on this forums with the post count being 100. 

You'll find it hard to sell the account with it having your original email, reason being is that you could recover the account at any given time. Lack of feedback is also another varible in this situation. Possibly 300-400m. 

12 minutes ago, Space said:

I don't even know if you meet the criteria for this post. Regardless, you don't in order to sell the account on this forums with the post count being 100. 

You'll find it hard to sell the account with it having your original email, reason being is that you could recover the account at any given time. Lack of feedback is also another varible in this situation. Possibly 300-400m. 

I'm just checking the prices here to get a estimated how much can i get for it... Now even if i change he email i see u can do that... or it is already locked on the original mail?

And what u mean by feedback?

Edited by NeedBotGold

16 minutes ago, NeedBotGold said:

I'm just checking the prices here to get a estimated how much can i get for it... Now even if i change he email i see u can do that... or it is already locked on the original mail?

And what u mean by feedback?

When you sell the account, you change the email to the new registered keeper of the account. However you still have access to the original email, Assuming the account was created pre 2012 which means it will have a "username" to log in as apposed to an email. Therefore you'll have paid for membership, have proof of an email that was previously used and that would greatly help jagex in returning the account to it's "rightful owner" in this case you, if you wanted to scam someone that is.

Feedback: When you buy gold, sell gold, accounts, exchange 07-rs3 and vise versa you get left feedback to say yeah this guy did a good job, sold me the gold is trustworthy. You build up trust through your feedback. Currently you have non and you joined thursday. No one knows who you are and in order for someone to actually purchase your account they're going to want some sort of gurantee that you'll hold up your end of the deal and not scam them.

Edited by Space

1 hour ago, Space said:

When you sell the account, you change the email to the new registered keeper of the account. However you still have access to the original email, Assuming the account was created pre 2012 which means it will have a "username" to log in as apposed to an email. Therefore you'll have paid for membership, have proof of an email that was previously used and that would greatly help jagex in returning the account to it's "rightful owner" in this case you, if you wanted to scam someone that is.

Feedback: When you buy gold, sell gold, accounts, exchange 07-rs3 and vise versa you get left feedback to say yeah this guy did a good job, sold me the gold is trustworthy. You build up trust through your feedback. Currently you have non and you joined thursday. No one knows who you are and in order for someone to actually purchase your account they're going to want some sort of gurantee that you'll hold up your end of the deal and not scam them.

Ah Ok, yeah i know me neither will buy nothing to anyone with my same stats on the forum... but is good info to know thanks alot.

I will buy some scripts and stuff from here later so maybe that help me a bit.

• 1 month later...