New to Botting/Banning

Juiced308

I really don’t think anything makes a difference at all in regards to older accounts. An account I’ve had from 2006 was banned in less than a week yet an account I’ve had since 2016 and did exactly the same even the same break times and things botted survived for 6 months before it was banned for agility. They where also both level up 3s when I started. One is now 1600 total the other is perm banned. It’s all about luck. One thing I would always recommend to anyone is use Mirror Mode. It is a hell of a lot safer than using stealth injection from my experience 

Edited by Space
  • Like 1

One other question: use a vpn or proxy, or don't use a vpn or proxy, which is it? 

Hypothetically, lets say I forego VPNs or proxys and decide to start botting on my home IP address. Eventually I will get banned without a doubt. Just a matter of time. However what if I am also legit playing a main account (no botting whatsoever) on the same IP address. Is it likely that Jagex will ban that one as well? For example, if i'm trading a few mill gp here and there onto alt bots for bonds.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Juiced308 said:

Hypothetically, lets say I forego VPNs or proxys and decide to start botting on my home IP address. Eventually I will get banned without a doubt. Just a matter of time. However what if I am also legit playing a main account (no botting whatsoever) on the same IP address. Is it likely that Jagex will ban that one as well? For example, if i'm trading a few mill gp here and there onto alt bots for bonds.

Kiss your main goodbye that way.  You want a main and to bot, you never let the two come in contact, via the game or IPs.  The more you care about the main the more precautions you take.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 3:29 PM, powerrangeralt said:

Older accounts are definitely better for botting compared to an account that was just created and run through tutorial island on the same day though in my experience. Even if doing tutorial island by hand.

You're also saying that creating an account and doing tut island by hand on same day carries more risks than letting it age a bit before doing tut island? Not taking into consideration the comparison you did with older accounts 

Edited by Nerotos

25 minutes ago, powerrangeralt said:

No, you can create an account and do tutorial island on the same day, but don't bot on it for a couple of days at least.

psh I bot on them right away 😉  

I just keep it very minimal and do combat and like 2 quests though.  I dont go right into power fishing or anything like that.

• Like 1