F2P Botting and the Newish F2P Trade Restrictions

bigbob420

So, on F2P you need 20 hours logged gametime, 100 total level and 10 quest points to be able to trade.  I can't get any of my suicide bots to last that long - the rest of the reqs are easy but what are some things I can do to prevent these bans from coming so soon?

Also I'm using mostly private scripts with the exception of one quest.

1 hour ago, bigbob420 said:

What if I were to make my tutorial island script better

Just AFK the accounts along with gaining levels and the QP. I'm not sure how much changing your tut script would help as a guy I bought tut accs from who ran a decently sized operation recently decided to close his service because locks and bans were getting out of hand. It'd be best to either AFK or splash since you'd also be gaining needed levels to add to your total level. 

Edited by arbicrax172

1 hour ago, arbicrax172 said:

Just AFK the accounts along with gaining levels and the QP. I'm not sure how much changing your tut script would help as a guy I bought tut accs from who ran a decently sized operation recently decided to close his service because locks and bans were getting out of hand. It'd be best to either AFK or splash since you'd also be gaining needed levels to add to your total level. 

AFKing as in just standing around?? That won't get me banned?

6 minutes ago, bigbob420 said:

AFKing as in just standing around?? That won't get me banned?

Yup. If you AFK in moderation it should be OK in practice, I've never AFK'd accounts for hours on end in the past so I'm not sure the proper way to do so. Your best bet would be like I said, to AFK in moderation, break every few hours of AFKing. Don't take the 20 hours all in one shot. I'm not a pro botter so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. 

Edited by arbicrax172

3 hours ago, bigbob420 said:

What if I were to make my tutorial island script better

Honestly, it takes about 5-10 mins to to tut island. Id do it by hand, but you could just try it out and see how it works and see  how fast the accounts get banned. I also recommend Mirror Mode (meaning you will need to get VIP). I noticed a significant drop in bans when using the Mirror Mode.

• 2 weeks later...