What scripts are most likely to get you banned?

Yumi

On 4/6/2020 at 10:18 AM, dpjsdm said:

I've botted nothing but combat stats but that somehow still got my accounts banned. Botted for 4 to 5 hours every 2 days.

This was my initial experience as well after only botting quests and combat on a members account. It lasted 5days going 4 hours a day and 6hrs on the 4th and final day. According to the guidelines however, they state to not bot more than 4 hours a day, 10 hours a week.  By those standards it would appear that we are over the max limit or right on the edge.

Right now i'm testing 2 accounts, limiting to 2 hrs a day of actual play time with breaks. Again, started with f2p quests and then focusing on cmb skills.  

On 4/4/2020 at 3:53 PM, dpjsdm said:

AFAIK botting tutorial island is a one way trip to bansville. But what other scripts are there that Jagex bans a lot of players for.

Not true, doing it the wrong way gets you banned.

But agility and runecrafting are currently pretyt high bann rate.
But not for everyone... Seen people run 12-24h multiple day and not getting banned :)

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

On 4/7/2020 at 12:12 PM, Juiced308 said:

This was my initial experience as well after only botting quests and combat on a members account. It lasted 5days going 4 hours a day and 6hrs on the 4th and final day. According to the guidelines however, they state to not bot more than 4 hours a day, 10 hours a week.  By those standards it would appear that we are over the max limit or right on the edge.

Right now i'm testing 2 accounts, limiting to 2 hrs a day of actual play time with breaks. Again, started with f2p quests and then focusing on cmb skills.  

i botted to total 1800 in 40 days , 5 99s i botted 15 hours a day , i do quest manully . please use a member account and quest in the beginning .

don't use free script or shitty script 

i got banned botting farmers with 99 thieving suicide bot no break for 10 hours straight 

Edited by Nakaz

21 hours ago, Nakaz said:

i botted to total 1800 in 40 days , 5 99s i botted 15 hours a day , i do quest manully . please use a member account and quest in the beginning .

don't use free script or shitty script 

i got banned botting farmers with 99 thieving suicide bot no break for 10 hours straight 

Same for me, ran suicide on my main account after doing quest in the beginning with no ban on any other skill. Then swapped to thieving on farmers suiciding and was banned the day after. Seems farmers are watched a lot. Would recommend to be very careful on those atleast.

2 hours ago, kensholm said:

Same for me, ran suicide on my main account after doing quest in the beginning with no ban on any other skill. Then swapped to thieving on farmers suiciding and was banned the day after. Seems farmers are watched a lot. Would recommend to be very careful on those atleast.

what was your thieving level ? i bot from level 1- 99

27 minutes ago, kensholm said:

I just reached 38 then i botted on farmer till like 56 then i got hit with 2 day hammer. Then i calmed down a bit on the suicide runs, now i only bot 3 hours a day or so on skills that are considered "safe" and no perm ban so far

i know questing and switching skills to bot everyday is the best if that's your main 

it's not your main account if you bot like gold farmers 

Edited by Nakaz