Need CSS, HTML, PHP dev

BigBoiBets

Will be paying for someone that's good with CSS, HTML, and PHP my current guys are really unreliable and slow, I need someone active I can rely on to make edits, I will have LOTS of work. I appreciate someone honest who doesn't ask the buyer to price their work... I will pay for what its worth, if you're honest and fair that will benefit you more in the long-term as I appreciate those traits, giving you more work in the future.

"BigBoiBets" = my skype, make sure to right click and View Profile, I have many imposters.

Thanks,

iZinC.

I am fluent in HTML/CSS/Js/Jquery and php and was told by him that it wasnt enough.. He has little to no clue about what he needs done on the website.

Also people are going to ask for a budget on the website it is not like a graphic where you can just say make it and i will offer you for it. Websites take a long time to make and most people will ask for a small pre-payment.

• Like 1

f0b533771cb2f5a25fdbebaf9d14245e.png

b5024e44fd8f12723fa90224fd3dd7a2.png

My experience with Aidan, he has now idea how to talk to customers, he expected someone with little or no knowledge about coding to price all of his work for him, and I find it hard to trust/do business with someone who has an avatar like this and talks to me like that. Do not post on my topics again unless you will benefit me in any way, thanks.

What kind of work exactly?

06bddc6db8fb321ccbf8876e09a4d983.png

This for example^

I have some images to replace the 'search' and the 'filter' button.

I also have a calculator in the same format as this which need to be put on my site with the images I have.

c26eedc7f1abfd5375a98bc5e2306669.png

And here I need some page links: FAQ, Privacy, About Us etc. to go onto my footer.

Will need a lot more things doing after this,

Thanks.

You refuse to answer how much you will pay for a service, yet you demand trust in that you will pay for what the project is worth (Slightly ironic). If anything, you can provide a max price for everything being perfect. If it's perfect, it's perfect, so name your price and you should get more applicants.

Edited by Kati

You refuse to answer how much you will pay for a service, yet you demand trust in that you will pay for what the project is worth (Slightly ironic). If anything, you can provide a max price for everything being perfect. If it's perfect, it's perfect, so name your price and you should get more applicants.

I can afford to pay what its worth.

• Like 1

I can afford to pay what its worth.

I can help you out add my Skype.

spencer.k24

f0b533771cb2f5a25fdbebaf9d14245e.png

b5024e44fd8f12723fa90224fd3dd7a2.png

My experience with Aidan, he has now idea how to talk to customers, he expected someone with little or no knowledge about coding to price all of his work for him, and I find it hard to trust/do business with someone who has an avatar like this and talks to me like that. Do not post on my topics again unless you will benefit me in any way, thanks.

l0l but still you need to set yourself a budget and mention it so you can find a suitable developer for your price range.

Try odesk or elance.

<li><a>FAQ</a></li>
<li><a>TOS</a></li>
<li><a>About</a></li>
<li><a>Contact</a></li>
<li><a>Privacy</a></li>

Okay, you realize nothing links to anything on your site, right? huh.png

Jesus christ Joopii, if you are paying someone to do this I feel bad for you, it's simple man. I'd do it for free. 

Edited by chippy