Ban Wave?

bottingisfun999

6 hours ago, powerrangeralt said:

No, nothing banned from my side. Were you using proxies or vpn?

Nah i wasn't might have been the issue. 

5 hours ago, Wes said:

I lost 7 of my 10 F2P accounts all 7 on different proxies, 4 70+ cooking and 3 80+ >.>

How many hours/day were you botting? and how many breaks did you have? thats very unfortunate 

1 hour ago, bottingisfun999 said:

Nah i wasn't might have been the issue. 

How many hours/day were you botting? and how many breaks did you have? thats very unfortunate 

It would depend on supplies I was able to buy. Couldn't get the supplies at a decent price I just didnt run them. If I could I'd run them 5hr+ typically with mini breaking built into the script

Edited by Wes

40 minutes ago, Wes said:

It would depend on supplies I was able to buy. Couldn't get the supplies at a decent price I just didnt run them. If I could I'd run them 5hr+ typically with mini breaking built into the script

Damn thats rough, that means those accounts would have alot of downtime and still got banned... rip

47 minutes ago, powerrangeralt said:

I don't use proxies or VPN and haven't had bans like that. Only after 3 hours is pretty short

Oh wow, so same IP interesting... makes me question how useful proxies/VPNs really are. How long do you usually bot your accounts? Also how long do you break for?