Khal Mort Myre Fungus

Khaleesi

I just want to say this script is excellent. Unfortunately none of my accounts made it a full 24 hours but I am sure there is not any fault of the bot. I see people get 50+ runtimes all the time so it must have to do with my method (maybe a bad proxy but I used a different proxy per an account, so I'm not sure).

With that being said, the script is flawless, fast, and made me ~350k an hour on each account for me (this does not include supply costs for running the bot). Once I figure out how to consistently get these 50h+ runtimes I will likely purchase this script and probably a few of your others. because I am really impressed with the quality. Probably the best script I have ever ran and doesn't even seem to hog system resources too heavily.

If anyone knows how people bot 50+ hours straight and without being banned and is willing to share the secret please pm me and it will be greatly appreciated. I have been trying for months to figure out how people do this (have done membership codes, bonds(both buying on the account that used and using on another account), transfering gold to new acc, not transfering gold to new acc several proxy providers (most were crap and you could expect a ban in 6 hours or less a lot of the time), a vps that I made my own proxy with, and paid scripts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scotth said:

I just want to say this script is excellent. Unfortunately none of my accounts made it a full 24 hours but I am sure there is not any fault of the bot. I see people get 50+ runtimes all the time so it must have to do with my method (maybe a bad proxy but I used a different proxy per an account, so I'm not sure).

With that being said, the script is flawless, fast, and made me ~350k an hour on each account for me (this does not include supply costs for running the bot). Once I figure out how to consistently get these 50h+ runtimes I will likely purchase this script and probably a few of your others. because I am really impressed with the quality. Probably the best script I have ever ran and doesn't even seem to hog system resources too heavily.

If anyone knows how people bot 50+ hours straight and without being banned and is willing to share the secret please pm me and it will be greatly appreciated. I have been trying for months to figure out how people do this (have done membership codes, bonds(both buying on the account that used and using on another account), transfering gold to new acc, not transfering gold to new acc several proxy providers (most were crap and you could expect a ban in 6 hours or less a lot of the time), a vps that I made my own proxy with, and paid scripts.

Honestly. You'll need to stumble on the "secret" yourself. Most people who are doing this sort of stuff had to put in a lot of investment up front to figure out what works best. I'm currently running my own trials on separate accounts to see what sort of combinations lead to the fastest/slowest bans. You should treat this like an experiment and expect a lot of losses up front. I've tested out different scripts, different bots, different proxies, and different break times. All tests should have a control group and a constant variable across the board. After you figure out that your accounts don't get banned from X, then you can keep that initial result constant and input new tests on another subject. No one is going to PM you their secret because that's like Google contacting amazon and giving away all of their secrets when they're literally competitors. Good luck to you bud!