Khal Mort Myre Fungus

Khaleesi

purchased this bot last night, used it on my alt. woke up, couple hours later the bot had not collected much fungus and was clicking at the gate. alt and main perm banned, used bot for less than 6 hours zzz, bye bye to my 10 year account. anyway can i get refund on this bot since i quit rs due to this. 

Edited by 6ixeggs
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, 6ixeggs said:

purchased this bot last night, used it on my alt. woke up, couple hours later the bot had not collected much fungus and was clicking at the gate. alt and main perm banned, used bot for less than 6 hours zzz, bye bye to my 10 year account. anyway can i get refund on this bot since i quit rs due to this. 

lol why on earth would you test run a script on your main 

Also any chance of me getting a trial?

Edited by dottydi22
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, 6ixeggs said:

didn't use bot on main, if you can read i said i used it on alt and got perm banned on alt and main. 

edit: so are you going to respond to my post? i had the bot for less than 24 hours and was not pleased with service, 

I'm here to provide Botting TOOLS, it's up to you how to used them. (There tons of free and paid guides out there)

The bot does exactly what it does, the product is good, if you want to goldfarm you have to learn how to do it...
You actually have to do research about HOW to goldfarm, find the correct timeframes, find the right accounts, ...
If it was this 'easy'  (it's still not hard) everyone would be a millionare by now :D 

Botting you main on a goldfarm sript is probably the worst thing you could do.

You can ask a refund here, but there policies, read them
https://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/

1 hour ago, dottydi22 said:

lol why on earth would you test run a script on your main 

Also any chance of me getting a trial?

^ What he said.