Replacing Project AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Project AIO Hunter

hunter.png.56201300630de7e1ba9f2bccea43a32b.png

I will be releasing a completely re-written, brand new, version of Project AIO Hunter that will be replacing the current one on the SDN. Still packed with the features that made it great in the first place, you will now have access to even more advanced features with things that were not found in the previous version! I've re-written Eagles Peak and Varrock Museum as well, so it isn’t just hunting that got a big update. I've created an all new trapping system designed to work specifically on mirror mode. I've lowered the CPU usage and increased the overall stability in the script. I've got new logic for black chinchompas as well for people who enjoy the high risk, high reward lifestyle! Nothing has been taken over from the old version of the script. I wanted to give back to the community who has supported me since the beginning. With all this being said, please stay tuned to my threads for more new and information about the upcoming release! While I don't have an exact ETA for the new release, expect it to be somewhat soon. The new script is in testing now and will be released as soon as it is ready!

If you currently own Project AIO Hunter, or buy it before the release of the new version, you’ll still get the new one for free. It will just be replacing the old one, so you will not have to repurchase anything.

- Project

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Heart 1

Yay :D 
Also, I wanted to point out a bit of an issue i've ran into on the hunter as it stands, hopefully its a quick fix & also something that you could implement into the new version :D 
When trading a mule account, I use the feldip teleport on the mule & have the bot set up to the east of the lake, it will walk to the mule & trade it just fine, but then it cannot find its way back to the traps.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 2:41 PM, RSProfitsIRL said:

Yay :D 
Also, I wanted to point out a bit of an issue i've ran into on the hunter as it stands, hopefully its a quick fix & also something that you could implement into the new version :D 
When trading a mule account, I use the feldip teleport on the mule & have the bot set up to the east of the lake, it will walk to the mule & trade it just fine, but then it cannot find its way back to the traps.

Restart at bank