PolyScout

Polysporin

breaking bug found: i made new f2p acc to scout zamorak wines as one does, and i ran into problem when bot tried go to world 371 (pvp world) and it says account not old enough and script crash instead of continuing! overall great and useful script! i would love if it returned to death spot after dying in wildy (webwalk).

Edited by cydrex

On 7/14/2020 at 5:33 AM, cydrex said:

breaking bug found: i made new f2p acc to scout zamorak wines as one does, and i ran into problem when bot tried go to world 371 (pvp world) and it says account not old enough and script crash instead of continuing! overall great and useful script! i would love if it returned to death spot after dying in wildy (webwalk).

I'll look into it. Thanks for the feedback :)

• 1 month later...

I cant figure out how to get this bot to just consistently world hop. The fixed duration has a 2 minute minimum delay between world hops? The "hop if no players are nearby option" stops after 2 hops, and randomly delay takes way too long as well. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Senthal

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 12:28 PM, arbicrax172 said:

This ^ world hopping seems to be an issue, otherwise it seems to work well enough. One other thing to mention is this script seems to lag the client, movement is laggy, moving the mouse lags, etc. 

The client lag and the world hopper has been fully fixed.  Lmk if you experience any other problems 

Edited by Polysporin

• 2 weeks later...

PvP, BH and High Risk works seem to break it? Doesnt know to click the second "dangerous" little pop up crap saying proceed anyways or whatever it says for those worlds. @Polysporin

also randomly triggers the OSBOT Login for some reason even tho the account is already logged in? and then says too many login attempts.... not sure why

Edited by mikecera

19 hours ago, mikecera said:

PvP, BH and High Risk works seem to break it? Doesnt know to click the second "dangerous" little pop up crap saying proceed anyways or whatever it says for those worlds. @Polysporin

also randomly triggers the OSBOT Login for some reason even tho the account is already logged in? and then says too many login attempts.... not sure why

I see, I'll look into it. Should be fixed throughout the week. As for the second bug, could you pm me a screenshot of it please @mikecera? Thank you for informing me.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...