Iron Man Script

Juggles

Hello guys.

I am in the process of making an Ironman script which can be used to acquire items. The plan is for it to gather common items like Bucket of sand, Soda Ash, Loot planks, etc.

I would like to hear what items you would like for it to gather. I do not play Ironman myself so I do not know the struggles but I do know that some items can be tedious for you guys to collect. I would love to hear what you would like to have in this script. 

*This script can also be used by non ironman but it will be more centered towards things they need. 

Thanks - From the Ultimate Scripts team.

Edited by Juggles

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, memelord123 said:

Ever heard of a woodcutting bot?

"I would like to hear what items you would like for it to gather. I do not play Ironman myself so I do not know the struggles but I do know that some items can be tedious for you guys to collect. I would love to hear what you would like to have in this script."

I play Ironman, these items can be tedious to collect.

1 hour ago, Jacareverde said:

"I would like to hear what items you would like for it to gather. I do not play Ironman myself so I do not know the struggles but I do know that some items can be tedious for you guys to collect. I would love to hear what you would like to have in this script."

I play Ironman, these items can be tedious to collect.

yeah, so memelord's right in saying (although he comes off as sarcastic) that there's already a few expansive dedicated woodcutting bots you can use to "collect logs". you can even already find bots that both do the woodcutting part then use the logs to train firemaking. are you asking that he adds a whole woodcutting component to the bot? or if there's a different way of collecting logs that you know of for ironman, and would like the bot to do that, then you should specify it. otherwise, as Juggles doesn't play ironman, he will likely not know of it.

• Like 1