Banned Over Night

Glossy

I'm looking to set up a gold farming routine with about 3 accounts rocking at any moment doing different activities in game and they would be on 5-7hour rotations with breaks. After the 5-7 hours is up a new set of 3 bots come in on a different VPN, and so the cycle ensues. 3 total cycles per day.

I just started my first shift last night. I made 4 accounts: 1 mule, 3 bots. did all 4 tutorial islands legit and ran the mule up to Lumby bank and logged off. All 3 bots went to chickens to gain a few CB levels. Ran the bot for about 30 mins to get 10 attack and some strength on each account. After that I logged out of them for a bit, then sent 2 of them woodcutting and one of them mining. Ran all 3 of those bots for about 2 hours and was in awe.

I didn't know what to think coming to the PC this morning to check my accounts but instantly all three bots are banned and my mule is still alive, so is my main that I'm playing on another machine with a whole different VPN service.

Here's why I made this thread: I want some advice from vets on this forum to help noobs like myself speed up the curve in learning to bot effectively.

Of course accounts are going to get banned for botting. However in my methods I don't plan to be a suicide botter at the end of the day. I feel this completely removes higher tier gold making methods like wyverns, even green/blue dragons, nature rune running, pretty much anything at all that's P2P tbh. I'm planning to have all these bots set up as shitty-ish mains with random stats so I can constantly cycle my gold making methods on the accounts. For example, one account will be cutting magic logs. One account will be hitting the motherload mine. Another account will be slaving blue dragons in taverly. And next rotation, they do other things like now one is running nats. One is fishing in catherby. One is smithing cannonballs.

The point is to have constant gold coming in and a low-ish ban rate so I can justify getting members on these accounts.

So heres some notes I have about this first wave of bans I incurred:

1. The accounts were all created at the same moment basically (within a few minutes) and tutorial island was done the same way.

2. None of the accounts were aged in any way, just straight to the chickens then to the mining/wcing after a 15 min break.

3. I am playing under Cyberghost VPN on my alt-machine but I was not using any type of mac spoof to differentiate the accounts further and I also didn't set up the "proxies" in the osbot client, I just let my cyberghost try to do the work for me. Going to specifically look more into this for my next round.

4. I was using shitty free scripts. (no offense scripters, thanks for posting anyway.) I used Juggles AIO fighter, ZealMiner AIO, and MacroCutter. The macrocutter was getting me killed like 4x behind lumby castle due to that mugger being there and same with the Zealminer at Varrock East with the level 6 rat. Neither of these scripts had anti-combat mechanisms, my script just kept trying to mine/wc as I was getting hit until death. EASY bans there.

So next time around I plan on doing things a bit differently...I won't be able to set another round up until later tonight after work. But I'm going to look into the individual proxy settings in the actual OSBot client to see what that's about, going to look into mirror mode, mac spoofs, I'm probably going to pick up a decent combat script to see if I can run that on and off for a few days without getting the AXE.

As stated above the point of this thread is to potentially shorten the learning curve of getting a runescape bot network going for passive income for myself and anyone else reading. I appreciate your time in reading this and look forward to the knowledge you vets can pass on, so thank you.

~Glossy

• Like 1

I don't have a ton more experience than you, but am in a similar boat.  I would say where you may have jumped the gun a bit is botting them F2P right out of tutorial island.  That is something that I always read about being bad.  Let them age 7-10+ days before scrips are ran.  Also may need to bond them up sooner than you had planned. P2P has better quests to bump stats up early and skilling methods to make money/exp.  Its ~5m in the hole right away but spend money to make money right? I would look into running each on their own proxy as well.  Finally remember your mule needs 7 quest points to trade (cooks assistant, sheep shearer, romeo & juliet are common ones).

Hope this helps.  Update your situation soon!

4 minutes ago, BSN007 said:

I don't have a ton more experience than you, but am in a similar boat.  I would say where you may have jumped the gun a bit is botting them F2P right out of tutorial island.  That is something that I always read about being bad.  Let them age 7-10+ days before scrips are ran.  Also may need to bond them up sooner than you had planned. P2P has better quests to bump stats up early and skilling methods to make money/exp.  Its ~5m in the hole right away but spend money to make money right? I would look into running each on their own proxy as well.  Finally remember your mule needs 7 quest points to trade (cooks assistant, sheep shearer, romeo & juliet are common ones).

Hope this helps.  Update your situation soon!

Perfect advice for the mules questing routine, I love that input thank you. I was going to look into the fastest 7 QP to get and this definitely has my attention. Agree about scripting straight off tutorial island being my biggest downfall here, especially using scripts that EVERYONE can get their hands on instantly. Later tonight I'm going to try to get at least another 5 accounts through tut island and let those babies age like fine wine. I've got my main afking monkfish while I work today but tonight I'll get on that heavy wyvern grind to get bonds flowing for these accounts.

Thanks for your high quality input @BSN007 it's very much appreciated.

I think there just might have been a banwave right when monday hit. I got a two day and my brother also got banned same time at 11:52, running NMZ which has low ban rates, after both using different leveling and botting patterns for 800 skill total and 106 qp.  

2 minutes ago, Glossy said:

Why is everyone such a cunt lol? @ez11 You could just not waste your time bruv.

What time were your accounts banned at?

4 minutes ago, jordenelips said:

I think there just might have been a banwave right when monday hit. I got a two day and my brother also got banned same time at 11:52, running NMZ which has low ban rates, after both using different leveling and botting patterns for 800 skill total and 106 qp.  

What time were your accounts banned at?

I'm not sure what time they were banned, I wasn't logged into them when they were. Can I see that information if I log into the OSRS site and look into it?

Everybody keeps telling you to learn how to read, because you clearly haven't read much with the questions you're asking. Do your research before you jump in balls to the wall. Otherwise you're going to end up wasting a lot of time and money. 

Here's the gist,

1.) Don't use fresh accounts or any accounts you don't expect to get banned. Fresh accounts specifically have an incredibly higher ban rate compared to aged accounts. Activity is also everything, botting any f2p skills such as mining and WC (especially with a free script) are high ban rate tasks. Same with high gold farming tasks such as revenants, wyverns, blast-furnace, etc. 

2.) Free scripts WILL GET YOU BANNED.

3.) Unless you're legitimately gold farming you don't need a mule. The idea behind jagex banning the mule is to hamper the progress of a bot farm. It's not a standard measure by any means, its a manual action taken when they review the history of the account and the accounts they've traded with. I promise your single lvl-3 alt in lumbridge isn't a super-spy that Jaglords can't see right through. Unless you're moving 75m+ per hour its not worth.

4.) Every monday is a large banwave, Jagex works weekdays too.

5.) Hooked on phonics was a great program when I was a kid, might teach you a little more reading comprehension.

Everything is on the forums, there's a search bar to save you and everyone else frustration.

Edited by brookpc

3 minutes ago, brookpc said:

Everybody keeps telling you to learn how to read, because you clearly haven't read much with the questions you're asking. Do your research before you jump in balls to the wall. Otherwise you're going to end up wasting a lot of time and money. 

Here's the gist,

1.) Don't use fresh accounts or any accounts you don't expect to get banned.

3.) Unless you're legitimately gold farming you don't need a mule. The idea behind jagex banning the mule is to hamper the progress of a bot farm. It's not a standard measure by any means, its a manual action taken when they review the history of the account and the accounts they've traded with. I promise your single lvl-3 alt in lumbridge isn't a super-spy that Jaglords can't see.

5.) Hooked on phonics was a great program when I was a kid, might teach you a little more reading comprehension.

Everything is on the forums, there's a search bar to save you and everyone else frustration.

I just thought this was a forum to gather online, have conversations, meet new people, etc lol. apparently there is no one on this forum I'd enjoy meeting. @brookpc Solid 4 tips, but you're still unintelligible. Thanks for trying lmao. What a plague.

2 minutes ago, brookpc said:

Here's the gist,

1.) Don't use fresh accounts or any accounts you don't expect to get banned.

3.) Unless you're legitimately gold farming you don't need a mule. The idea behind jagex banning the mule is to hamper the progress of a bot farm. It's not a standard measure by any means, its a manual action taken when they review the history of the account and the accounts they've traded with. I promise your single lvl-3 alt in lumbridge isn't a super-spy that Jaglords can't see.

Damn, bro. Take a breath and let it go already. 😂 everything doesn't have to be an argument.

• Heart 1