Ninja Cheats - Undetected CSGO Cheat

Novak

For those of you who do not know me, I am Novak and was a OSD/Scripter 3 on osbot for multiple years.

Today I am launching my CSGO P2C known as Ninja Cheats.  It is a private external CS:GO hack that has been undetected for 1+ years by VAC through private testing.  

Current Features:
-Aimbot (with recoil control system, configurable by weapon!)
  -Aim Key
  -Aim FOV
  -Aim Smoothing
  -Aim Bone
-Triggerbot (configurable by weapon!)
  -Trigger Key
  -Trigger Delay
  -Trigger Burst
-Glow ESP
-Radar Hack
-Bunnyhop
-Unique builds for each customer!

Supported AntiCheats:
-VAC3
-Matchmaking

Features Coming Soon:
-Sound ESP
-Anti Flash

Pricing:

1 month - $5
3 months - $13
1 year - $50
Lifetime - $100

For more information you may ask on the thread, PM me, or join the newly created discord channel at https://discord.gg/wRVAkd7

Terms of Service:

1. There are no refunds once the product has been sent to you as this is a virtual product.
  2. Updates to the cheat are usually done within a few hours.  If it takes more than 12 hours, you will be compensated with the appropriate amount of subscription time
  3. We are NOT responsible for any bans you incur on your account.  Just the same as botting, there is always a chance to be banned.  Having said that, our track record of being undetected for over a year speaks for itself
  4. If you are caught trying to reverse or debug any part of the cheat application, your login will be blacklisted and you will not receive a refund.  Our anti debugging/reversing system will notify us if and when this occurs, so do not try it.

Fezt0pV.png

Happy Cheating!

Edited by Novak

1 hour ago, Novak said:

I have a partner that helps me code and we decided on the name together.  Thank you for the negativity!

If your name is novak and you dont get a joke about your name and "vac" (volvo anti cheat) when you advertise a csgo cheat, you should really reflect how negative you are as a person before assuming that everyone is out to flame you lol

Edited by ez11

16 hours ago, royalTee said:

why would anyone bother buying an external when pretty much every internal p2c is just as safe and performs better 🤔

edit: after looking at it more $5/m is a good price, gl with sales :) 

also VAC is targeting internals right now if you look at recent banwaves.  Many injection methods and hooking methods are being detected recently.  We use a special security measure with our external that keeps VAC from being able to signature scan the executable, which is 1000x safer than any internal

Edited by Novak

6 hours ago, Novak said:

also VAC is targeting internals right now if you look at recent banwaves.  Many injection methods and hooking methods are being detected recently.  We use a special security measure with our external that keeps VAC from being able to signature scan the executable, which is 1000x safer than any internal

The internal i use has been ud for 4 years and counting its "invite only" but has 6k registered nowadays, but yes externals are generally a little safer

The internals being detected currently aren't actually being detected anyways, aw and ot got detected for certain exploits that they had annouced were unsafe yet users did not listen, not the cheats themself. I personally prefer to use internals because they are more feature rich and the games free so on the off chance you actually do get banned you can just make another account. Most people just semirage in mm anyways even with prime and high trust factor :D

Edited by royalTee
a

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, grimnox said:

I’m interested in trying this out I used to sell high ranked csgo accounts a few heard back and had my own private cheat which also ran externally, message me on discord.

grimnox #4664

was able to get grimnox up and running.  ran into a few issues due to new windows installation and some windows settings.  thank you!