Scripter rank improvement?

Mr Asshole

Well it's not meant to be as important. If you are a Script Writer that has written high quality scripts, you will get the 'respect' that you deserve - you should be taken seriously through your reputation as a good programmer, not as someone who has the SW rank.

If you're implying 'Script Writers' aren't as important as staff you are clearly mistaken my friend. Script Writers are the 'backbone' of OSBot and should be taken just as seriously as staff.

They're plenty of other users who make just as good scripts as the scripters and aren't recognized for it.

I really don't think they care about having a Glow to their name on the forums tbh, they're doing a job for the forums and getting paid. What do they care if they stand out when posting in a topic?

I think that sponsors shouldn't even have a glow in the first place, should be staff only imo.

I completely disagree. The script writer rank is overrated tbh. There are plenty of other users without the rank who make way better scripts. Take Stark for example, he is an "Official Script Developer", yet his abyss was didn't work for a month. Logic! But yes there are others with the rank who do make great scripts, like Krulvis. I just think the rank is kinda overrated, you should judge someone by there script and not by there rank.

Well it's not meant to be as important. If you are a Script Writer that has written high quality scripts, you will get the 'respect' that you deserve - you should be taken seriously through your reputation as a good programmer, not as someone who has the SW rank.

If you're implying 'Script Writers' aren't as important as staff you are clearly mistaken my friend. Script Writers are the 'backbone' of OSBot and should be taken just as seriously as staff.

yeah, no.