Bought myself a HP Proliant dl380p gen8 / need cracked Windows server version

As you can read the title, I'm struggling getting an OS system. I want to install a cracked version, but can't manage to find a proper forum/guide/guidelines/virus free version of windows server(s)

Specs:

2x E5 2667 2,9 ghz

128 Gb RAM

Hopefully someone helps me out 🙂

Edited by StoneyKinoby

Wow thanks for the replies guys :) I'm just wondering if it isn't necessary to buy the 'server version' like i.e. windows server 2012 r2 / windowds server 2016 essential etc ... 

I will use this for botting, Plex, storaging and small game server running.

Edited by StoneyKinoby

1 hour ago, StoneyKinoby said:

Wow thanks for the replies guys :) I'm just wondering if it isn't necessary to buy the 'server version' like i.e. windows server 2012 r2 / windowds server 2016 essential etc ... 

I will use this for botting, Plex, storaging and small game server running.

just use casual windows :D

1 hour ago, vapaxyownz said:

just use casual windows :D

Well the person I bought the rack from told me to download the "server version". So dunno if I'm still possible to do all the things mentioned.

I also want to be able using iLo feature of the server rack.

Edited by StoneyKinoby

4 hours ago, StoneyKinoby said:

Well the person I bought the rack from told me to download the "server version". So dunno if I'm still possible to do all the things mentioned.

I also want to be able using iLo feature of the server rack.

The main reason people use the server editions is because they're more streamlined. They're not designed for use by the average user so they don't include a lot of bloatware and niceties that the normal OS editions do.

55 minutes ago, Swizzbeat said:

The main reason people use the server editions is because they're more streamlined. They're not designed for use by the average user so they don't include a lot of bloatware and niceties that the normal OS editions do.

So everything will run fine using the pro version i.e. botting, using PleX, server running for Ark, storaging etc. ?

22 hours ago, StoneyKinoby said:

So everything will run fine using the pro version i.e. botting, using PleX, server running for Ark, storaging etc. ?

If you're using it for everyday use just use a normal OS edition. If using it to serve people across the network (hence, server) get the server edition. From the sound of it you should probably just download Windows 10 Home/Professional right from Microsoft and then activate using the KMS emulator I linked above.

• Like 1