AIO SafeSpotter

Camaro

• 2 months later...

Compared to the AIO Slayer/Fighter. This script is way less conspicuous with its mannerisms.

23 hours ago, Camaro said:

at the moment, yes. I can consider adding slayer dart

Im a huge fan of its dynamic actions and positioning. Im honestly just surprised it can be so dynamic with positioning, but not with attack types (or using special attack). Not meant to be slight, very good work in producing this!

Edited by kaliados

21 hours ago, kaliados said:

Compared to the AIO Slayer/Fighter. This script is way less conspicuous with its mannerisms.

Im a huge fan of its dynamic actions and positioning. Im honestly just surprised it can be so dynamic with positioning, but not with attack types (or using special attack). Not meant to be slight, very good work in producing this!

If it was a paid script, these extra features would have been added in. This was really just a way for me to test the safespotting and line of sight code.

• 2 months later...
On 4/26/2023 at 7:22 PM, Camaro said:

I would consider, but it would probably not be soon.

makes sense. It works good, it just flails around at the Moss giants though even with the prio spots enabled. The restrict to area doesn't work for me it constantly tells me to enable the input in order for it to work, even though I do have it enabled. Is there any fix for that? 

On 4/28/2023 at 1:22 PM, hahamaxedez said:

makes sense. It works good, it just flails around at the Moss giants though even with the prio spots enabled. The restrict to area doesn't work for me it constantly tells me to enable the input in order for it to work, even though I do have it enabled. Is there any fix for that? 

Are you sure that is enabled? You are able to interact with the game?

17 hours ago, Camaro said:

Are you sure that is enabled? You are able to interact with the game?

Yeah, I uninstalled and reinstalled it and just tried using the restrict to area feature and it was giving me the same message, big in red. No it doesnt let me click anything until I exit the settings. Unless I'm just doing it wrong, I cleared the priority spots and everything else. Is there another place within the GUI that I need to mess with for it? 

On 3/21/2020 at 10:26 PM, Camaro said:

AIO SafeSpotter

What it does

SafeSpots any monster at any location using magic or range.

How it works

Using a custom algorithm, maps out potential safespots by intelligently simulating monster pathing and line of sight for a given monster. Knows when it needs to go to a safespot and which monsters are best to attack.

Current features

• Looting
  • Eating
  • Progressive magic (will switch to next spell on level up)
  • Safespot prioritizing
  • Area restriction
  • Bone burying
  • Alching (add ';alch' to the end of loot, ex 'black sq shield;alch')
  • All monster sizes supported
  • Aggressive monsters supported

Current limitations

• Only reachable monsters supported

Planned features

• Banking
  • GE support
  • Potion support

how i get this

On 5/2/2023 at 2:10 PM, hahamaxedez said:

Yeah, I uninstalled and reinstalled it and just tried using the restrict to area feature and it was giving me the same message, big in red. No it doesnt let me click anything until I exit the settings. Unless I'm just doing it wrong, I cleared the priority spots and everything else. Is there another place within the GUI that I need to mess with for it? 

You have to enable input on the osbot client itself, not the script window

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...