Qs regarding ban rate of Free Version OSBOT(Stealth Injection Mode)

Porter11

20 minutes ago, Porter11 said:

Sorry im a bit slow...what is STEALTH NMZ ?
I dont see that script here in combat section ..... https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/2

If you're saying you're not using that script I know. If you're saying it seems low ban rate.....erm im confused there.........are you saying the way im botting is conservative not too risky.

It's in mini game section I think. I am saying botting Nightmare Zone (A p2p mini game) is probably the safest thing to bot in the whole game. Your situation is still the same as everyone said above.

Lots of things come into play when trying to avoid bans botting.  

Keep in mind if you are botting in a f2p world with a f2p account in an area like cows, there is a very high chance you will get banned eventually.  (Even with 4 hrs per day)

I would suggest investing in a paid combat script and bot in areas that are not commonly used for botting.

There will always be a chance for a ban, but it may give you better odds!

Good luck!

3 hours ago, splatbug said:

Lots of things come into play when trying to avoid bans botting.  

Keep in mind if you are botting in a f2p world with a f2p account in an area like cows, there is a very high chance you will get banned eventually.  (Even with 4 hrs per day)

I would suggest investing in a paid combat script and bot in areas that are not commonly used for botting.

There will always be a chance for a ban, but it may give you better odds!

Good luck!

Thanks for your perspective....i had that thought in mind at first....in the common areas easily u get banned so i went north of lumbridge in the lighthouse/bar area....maximum time no ppl, uncommon spot...so that i could reduce chance of ban

1 hour ago, Bouffalante said:

Thanks for your perspective....i had that thought in mind at first....in the common areas easily u get banned so i went north of lumbridge in the lighthouse/bar area....maximum time no ppl, uncommon spot...so that i could reduce chance of ban

pretty much anywhere in f2p worlds are watched heavily by jagex. To avoid bans I'd recommend botting in p2p worlds. Also if you want to run a farm p2p botting is pretty much the way to go these days

I have botted a few different 1def pures without bans on f2p.  Only thing is im using several paid scripts and mirror mode...

What you are doing sounds good, but I have found that cows (probably because of people farming the hides from them) have gotten me banned.

No guarantees as ban rates are high on f2p, but if I was in your situation and trying to go 100% free this is what I would do...

1: Bot no more than 4-6 hours a day. (6 being risky). Dont play on one account and bot on another at the same time.  Dont bot for 4 hours and then play for another 4 hours on same account same day.
2: Ensure your botting time includes breaks I suggest about 10-15min per hour of botting.
3: Legit AFK train magic to like 25-30 on level 1 rats in the sewers in Varrock
4: Manually do vampire slayer killing end boss with magic.  This will get you 25 attack just from that quest.
5: Use your bot of choice to kill the low level goblins in the are between lubmridge/draynor until attack/str are both 30+
6: Train attack/str to desired level from there on the barbarians in Barb Village.  Yes this will require food...
Extra: If you are trying to not spend much gp and need food, simply use a free bot to get cooking and fishing up a little but be very careful as these free ones on f2p tend to have high ban rate, you may even want to do this part manually and you could get away with just doing cooking, and I bet it would cost less then 20k.  Then you can take all the free salmon you want from power fishers in barb village and cook them, then there you go free food to use while training on the Barbarians.

I personally have used nearly this exact method on two different pures.  I got them both 40 attack and 60+ str/range/mage all on f2p.

Again no guarantees if especially since you are doing it all f2p, but this would probably be a good start.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Botthestrange said:

I have botted a few different 1def pures without bans on f2p.  Only thing is im using several paid scripts and mirror mode...

What you are doing sounds good, but I have found that cows (probably because of people farming the hides from them) have gotten me banned.

No guarantees as ban rates are high on f2p, but if I was in your situation and trying to go 100% free this is what I would do...

1: Bot no more than 4-6 hours a day. (6 being risky). Dont play on one account and bot on another at the same time.  Dont bot for 4 hours and then play for another 4 hours on same account same day.
2: Ensure your botting time includes breaks I suggest about 10-15min per hour of botting.
4: Manually do vampire slayer killing end boss with magic.  This will get you 25 attack just from that quest.
5: Use your bot of choice to kill the low level goblins in the are between lubmridge/draynor until attack/str are both 30+
6: Train attack/str to desired level from there on the barbarians in Barb Village.  Yes this will require food...
Extra: If you are trying to not spend much gp and need food, simply use a free bot to get cooking and fishing up a little but be very careful as these free ones on f2p tend to have high ban rate, you may even want to do this part manually and you could get away with just doing cooking, and I bet it would cost less then 20k.  Then you can take all the free salmon you want from power fishers in barb village and cook them, then there you go free food to use while training on the Barbarians.

I personally have used nearly this exact method on two different pures.  I got them both 40 attack and 60+ str/range/mage all on f2p.

Again no guarantees if especially since you are doing it all f2p, but this would probably be a good start.

nice tips!

On 3/23/2020 at 7:32 AM, Botthestrange said:

Is Lumbridge Swamp a common botting area by the way...if anyone knows?

Im killing cows in Crafting guild....no one there...planning to go to Swamp for litte bit higher xps

On 3/25/2020 at 5:19 AM, Bouffalante said:

Is Lumbridge Swamp a common botting area by the way...if anyone knows?

Im killing cows in Crafting guild....no one there...planning to go to Swamp for litte bit higher xps

to my knowledge its f2p crabs per say at least as of what I heard so I suggest u stay away from it

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2020 at 7:32 AM, Botthestrange said:

Hello Boss.....so far ive been botting for weeks 3hrs(1hr botting then 15min break then again 1hr botting then 15min break then 30mins botting) in the morning and 3hrs(1hr botting then 15min break then again 1hr botting then 15min break then 30mins botting ------total 5hrs botting.)in the evening in the cow field NorthWest of Lumby.....above the Windmill/wheatfield..........20k xp/h...daily 100k xp per hr......Long way to go.....i guess this is the best xp/h...other place requires attention nd eating tons of food nd manual banking which defeats the afk botting/saves cash.......

Just wanted to update you and whatcha think........hopefully this goes well nd i survive the ban .......also doing it in a world which requires lvl 500 skills

Using the free MacroKiller Bot Script

Ive tried other Bots sites ...all are paid to bot zzz..so this was my only best bet OSBOT...hopefully it last long.....using the free script nd free OSBOT stealth injection mode.

Edited by Bouffalante