EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AND DISGUSTED

bandicoot654

Honestly i am devastated. As a long time user of osbot and with a range of purchased scripts i have to say that the osbot developers have really screwed up this community. All of my accounts have been banned including my legit mains , pures and nooby accounts. I barely ran my scripts and usually monitored my hours. Recently i botted my legit maxed main account for 3 hours because i wanted to use my new hunter bot to make some cash just to realize a few hours later jagex had detected the osbot system and i was banned. New or old accounts, 1 or 10 hours eventauly i would be banned straight away. Honestly i don't want to use a different bot as i have invested alot in osbot. The developers here are lacking in assistance and maintenace of bots. No developers are willing to help with issues even after countless PM's. I don't know what to do ? Like am i the only freaking one. COME ON OSBOT WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH USE!!!! I don't know what to do anymore. 

Edited by bandicoot654
Grammar

I think you are the only one?  

I have been using osBot for almost a year now and still dont regret the switch.  I have reached out to several developers and even joined several of their discords and they have been nothing but helpful.  There have been more than a few times when I was surprised when I first reached out to a few scripters (Kalh & Czar) and they got back to me WITH AN UPDATE TO THE SCRIPT that fixed issues I found within 24 hours sometimes.  I also started playing around with Projects scripts and have loved the 1 click leveling function to no end.

I am running my bots upwards of 8 hours a day using mirror mode and preim scripts only and I have not had a legit ban in a while.  The last one I had was because my dumb self left a combat script running for almost 18 hours straight.  Even then it took it a week to get hit by the monday banwaves before it was banned.

Sorry for your bad luck but I feel like there is more to your story then you are leading on.  🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, bandicoot654 said:

Honestly i am devastated. As a long time user of osbot and with a range of purchased scripts i have to say that the osbot developers have really screwed up this community. All of my accounts have been banned including my legit mains , pures and nooby accounts. I barely ran my scripts and usually monitored my hours. Recently i botted my legit maxed main account for 3 hours because i wanted to use my new hunter bot to make some cash just to realize a few hours later jagex had detected the osbot system and i was banned. New or old accounts, 1 or 10 hours eventauly i would be banned straight away. Honestly i don't want to use a different bot as i have invested alot in osbot. The developers here are lacking in assistance and maintenace of bots. No developers are willing to help with issues even after countless PM's. I don't know what to do ? Like am i the only freaking one. COME ON OSBOT WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH USE!!!! I don't know what to do anymore. 

I think your IP is flagged bro, and are you dumb for botting on ur maxed main? Why even risk it lol for jus a few 100ks per hour when u can just do slayer and make over mils.

Always use Proxies bro or VPN.

Hey sir.

Im very sorry to hear that you haven't been having any luck lately in your botting advanture which is why i want to give you the following advice:

All you have to do to stop getting banned is to stop botting. This is a secret method so please don't tell anyone since it reduces banrate to 0%!