Can i get banned on a legit acc because of VPNs?

PunishedAutoClic

My main and alt got banned after 2 days of bandos, I dont cheat on both accs

I got 2 other accs that i used Macro Recorder before that werent ban, maybe because i wasnt playing on em after i got my VPN on ?? (I always turn it on after 5:00pm EST for personal reason)

it was a free VPN, and i was always using Boston and DAllas connections..

thoughts??

Its safe to assume the VPN you use is likely going to be flagged, especially a free VPN nonetheless but as others said if you arent using the VPN to bot you should be fine, even if you do get banned you could just appeal the ban and likely get the account back. 

Edited by arbicrax172

i already appealed and apparently there was no ''error'', but you cant even write a text in ur appeal , how are they going to be aware ?

stupid jagex, im honestly thinkin about buying some of ur scripts and  maybe trying to bot without gettin banned or something like that , cuz ive been using auto clickers for some  years  and already had a pure banned macroing canifis course, so i think im able to cheat legit, ironicly the accounts i choose not to record mouse movements were banned

im trying to @Weath and @JagexSupport on twitter but no responses

Edited by PunishedAutoClic

12 minutes ago, PunishedAutoClic said:

i already appealed and apparently there was no ''error''

im trying to @Weath and @JagexSupport on twitter but no responses

You’ll get nowhere with Twitter. Trust me. My account got perm manual banned by mod cake for account sharing and the twitter support are useless and work from a script and the other mods don’t reply to anything.

17 minutes ago, Space said:

You’ll get nowhere with Twitter. Trust me. My account got perm manual banned by mod cake for account sharing and the twitter support are useless and work from a script and the other mods don’t reply to anything.

ya , i know its very unlikely to get the account back, its been 3 weeks now but im still trying

thing is ivebeen banned in one account 1 year ago and 2 day flaged in my main 6 months ago and another pure I made( both almost a year ago as well), both bans deserved, i  feel kinda shady 

but fact is i stopped used macro in my main after the 2 day ban in the past, no reason to lie about that in a botting osrs site. and the fact that this pure and another acc i got that are daily ''botting'' didnt get ban really makes me believe i can unban my main, cuz they have no reason to state that ''i cheated on one of my accs, so i can get banned on all my accs'' u feel me ?

its really hard, had the best osrs week of my life with 2 tbow split and 2 bandos tassets solo in 5 days... I dont know what they know haha

Edited by PunishedAutoClic

11 hours ago, Max_Account said:

there are plenty of paranoid people who always use vpn for everything lol, that's simply not true

i think you misunderstood what i mean ; if you use a flagged VPN where alot of acounts have been banned on before  ( maybe even without your knowledge ? ) , even if you use clean accounts afterwards and you end up getting banned for whatever reason . jagex will not even take their time and review since your ip has a history

tho i have to say most of the time , they wont even relook your ban appeal

Edited by Rick

5 hours ago, Rick said:

i think you misunderstood what i mean ; if you use a flagged VPN where alot of acounts have been banned on before  ( maybe even without your knowledge ? ) , even if you use clean accounts afterwards and you end up getting banned for whatever reason . jagex will not even take their time and review since your ip has a history

tho i have to say most of the time , they wont even relook your ban appeal

Not necessarily true.  I accidentally logged my mule into a bad proxy and it was banned for major macroing with 500m+.  I sent an appeal saying "I think there was an error" and 2 days later they removed the ban.

May not work every time, but it's worked before, just as an fyi

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, splatbug said:

Not necessarily true.  I accidentally logged my mule into a bad proxy and it was banned for major macroing with 500m+.  I sent an appeal saying "I think there was an error" and 2 days later they removed the ban.

May not work every time, but it's worked before, just as an fyi

holy shit haha  ,  can i have some rng :) 

• Heart 1