SOCKS and HTTPS proxies

jjohns

I'm having a script made that includes an account creator. The account creator needs to have HTTPS proxies and the actual gameplay botting part of the script (client) needs to have SOCKS proxies to function properly.

Do the two different proxies need to be from the same relative geo location? If the HTTPS proxy and the SOCKS proxy are form wildly different areas of the world, will that be a red flag for the account being botted on and get banned soon after? This is a suicide farm, so even though the bots will be banned relatively quickly, I still need them to last long enough to get a decent profit - I can't have bots get banned almost instantly after tutorial island.

13 minutes ago, camaro 09 said:

@D Bolter can provide proxies that have both

However, this is a suicide farm. Bots are going to be banned fairly quickly. The turnover for new bots will be high. I'll be going through many, many proxies if I plan on using (hopefully) fresh, new proxies for each new bot and not reuse old proxies that a bot has been banned on and is probably flagged.

5 hours ago, jjohns said:

However, this is a suicide farm. Bots are going to be banned fairly quickly. The turnover for new bots will be high. I'll be going through many, many proxies if I plan on using (hopefully) fresh, new proxies for each new bot and not reuse old proxies that a bot has been banned on and is probably flagged.

You can run a bunch per proxy with suicide farms, just replace them once you start getting insta bans

4 hours ago, splatbug said:

You can run a bunch per proxy with suicide farms, just replace them once you start getting insta bans

This is an idea. What would you recommend for accounts per proxy?

I also know of certain proxy providers that offer pay-per-usage deals instead of paying per proxy. It might be a good idea for a suicide farm. Usage as in data usage. OSRS doesn't use a lot of data.

Fellow suicider here. Just use a single proxy and bot it to shit until you get banned before you can reap the rewards. It takes quite a few bans to be flagged. 

My home ip didn't become a problem until after like 1000 bans. Personal accounts and mule are still alive too and still use my home ip when muling :)

Edit: Can vouch for @D Bolter with cheap proxies that work for both https and socks

Edited by The Devil
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

5 hours ago, The Devil said:

Fellow suicider here. Just use a single proxy and bot it to shit until you get banned before you can reap the rewards. It takes quite a few bans to be flagged. 

My home ip didn't become a problem until after like 1000 bans. Personal accounts and mule are still alive too and still use my home ip when muling :)

Edit: Can vouch for @D Bolter with cheap proxies that work for both https and socks

This is interesting. You've given me food for thought. I may have to do some trial and error to see how long it takes until an IP gets flagged. Is the only way to know if an IP is flagged is when accounts become insta banned not long after creation?

I don't know what your suicide farm looks like but I was planning on starting around 300 bots that automate themselves. The plan was to pay for the data usage with proxies so that I get unlimited, which would be ideal for a suicide farm after going through numerous bots. I could look into just using a few private residential proxies to use under a large number of bots until the IP gets flagged.

3 hours ago, jjohns said:

This is interesting. You've given me food for thought. I may have to do some trial and error to see how long it takes until an IP gets flagged. Is the only way to know if an IP is flagged is when accounts become insta banned not long after creation?

I don't know what your suicide farm looks like but I was planning on starting around 300 bots that automate themselves. The plan was to pay for the data usage with proxies so that I get unlimited, which would be ideal for a suicide farm after going through numerous bots. I could look into just using a few private residential proxies to use under a large number of bots until the IP gets flagged.

Yeah im not on that scale of farming. Im talking at most 20 bots at a time.

10 hours ago, jjohns said:

I haven't done this before and I'm jumping in the deep end. Hope I learn to swim while I'm in!

Not a good idea friend!  If you are new to the scene, start small and get an idea of how everything works.  Do tests on account longevity/proxies/methods.  Once you find something that sticks, then push a large farm on it