Banned- Questions/Advice

JayAre1

like i said previously, im new to this. the one thing i understand is to not bot on any account i care about, which i dont/wont

I was banned around 05:00 utc game time, for macroing major, only a 2 day ban as it is up tomorrow.

the question i have is, what could've triggered it? Ive used the account for simple profit bots, ie; tanning hide, buying shops, alchs, and cooking. I've also used it to train agility, and that is what it was doing when it was banned. not high level, started at 49 agil and banned at 53 at the canifis course.

using mirror + original osrs client, tips would be very welcomed.

2 hours ago, JayAre1 said:

like i said previously, im new to this. the one thing i understand is to not bot on any account i care about, which i dont/wont

I was banned around 05:00 utc game time, for macroing major, only a 2 day ban as it is up tomorrow.

the question i have is, what could've triggered it? Ive used the account for simple profit bots, ie; tanning hide, buying shops, alchs, and cooking. I've also used it to train agility, and that is what it was doing when it was banned. not high level, started at 49 agil and banned at 53 at the canifis course.

using mirror + original osrs client, tips would be very welcomed.

There are plenty of users who does the same thing, Agility botting is for sure a 100% ban.

• Like 1

I would suggest you start with botting f2p as to not waste money on membership. Botting is a big game of cat and mouse and regardless of what the legit osrs community thinks Jagex actually does a really good job banning accounts.

Over time you will start to pick up on patterns that are getting you banned and you'll have to switch up what you're doing.

Botting is a complex game and the more you play the better you become.