Simple Goblin Killer

botelias

New first upload, trying to get that Scripter 1 :)

After making many private scripts, I've noticed that more isn't always better. Simple scripts seem to have lower ban rates, and are less prone to errors. Here is a very simple goblin killing script for fresh tut-island accounts. It will kill goblins, switch combat styles every few mins if needed (LEVELS DEFENCE! NOT FOR PURES!), and refills food. It features a simple antiban with random mouse movements, right-clicks and breaks. It will stop attacking when there is aprox 1 min left, so it logs out on break-timer without issue.

Required: Gear to kill goblins, a scimitar (or weapon with same combat style interface; uses clicks since widgets kept bugging out), and trouts. Start anywhere that webwalking works (basically 95% of the world). Don't use resizable (as with any script).

Happy bottin' !

simpleGoblins.jar

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 2:45 AM, botelias said:

New first upload, trying to get that Scripter 1 :)

After making many private scripts, I've noticed that more isn't always better. Simple scripts seem to have lower ban rates, and are less prone to errors. Here is a very simple goblin killing script for fresh tut-island accounts. It will kill goblins, switch combat styles every few mins if needed (LEVELS DEFENCE! NOT FOR PURES!), and refills food. It features a simple antiban with random mouse movements, right-clicks and breaks. It will stop attacking when there is aprox 1 min left, so it logs out on break-timer without issue.

Required: Gear to kill goblins, a scimitar (or weapon with same combat style interface; uses clicks since widgets kept bugging out), and trouts. Start anywhere that webwalking works (basically 95% of the world). Don't use resizable (as with any script).

Happy bottin' !

simpleGoblins.jar 11.07 kB · 6 downloads

I was wondering if I could get the src, so I can modify it for my own personal use. Make it pure friendly nd what not

40 minutes ago, MeekNasty said:

I was wondering if I could get the src, so I can modify it for my own personal use. Make it pure friendly nd what not

Not giving src atm, but offering free private scripts for some +rep if satisfied :) 

Let me know aprox what script you need, and maybe I can help you that way :)

Else, I’d recommend using any other combat script tutorial. This one isn’t great for other uses. I also use the same base for my own scripts, so don’t want them too overused in other areas.