750Kto99FM AIO

wontonlover

New AIO F2P script for Firemaking!

Just 750k will get you the 99 Firemaking skill cape!

Only 94 minutes from 1 to 60 Firemaking!

Features an algorithm that integrates flawlessly with mirror-mode and will make your bot appear more realistic than ever!

Materials needed in bank to start:
     * logs: 85 (FM LVL 1-14)
     * oak logs: 220 (FM LVL 15-29)
     * willow logs: 560 (FM LVL 30-44)
     * maple logs: 101288 (FM LVL 45+)
     * tinderbox: 5

99fm.png.2718d7eca24a14423939b96aef877e75.png

Edited by wontonlover
added 99 fm pic
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Somebody said:

I can't believe my eyes; I've never seen such a sophisticated & efficient firemaking script in my entire life.

Making a FM script is unbelievably simple. Making an AIO FM script that circumvents OSRS bot detection, handles edge cases, and won't crash takes more effort. I am sorry the complete functionality is not able to be demonstrated in a 5 minute video, but the functionality "under the hood" will become clear in prolonged use. 

I've had 15+ accounts banned in the development and testing of this script, yet now none have been banned. 

10 hours ago, wontonlover said:

Thanks for the support guys! Script is done and submitted to OSBot pending review, PM me for a pre-release version. 

Here is a video demoing the full functionality including anti-ban: 

I dont want to be mean but I only made it like 2 minutes in and im just wondering if you have tried firemaking by hand before making the script? 

Players dont randomly walk into a completely wrong direction to afk and they also dont choose completely random logs to burn. And Your script seems to be very slow when it comes to burning logs, which really isnt humanlike at all. It took you 5 minutes to burn an inventory of logs lol

Generally its considered to be the best "antiban" if you make your scripts efficient and working flawlessly so people wouldnt be able to tell that you are a bot from just looking at your character movements.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ez11 said:

I dont want to be mean but I only made it like 2 minutes in and im just wondering if you have tried firemaking by hand before making the script? 

Players dont randomly walk into a completely wrong direction to afk and they also dont choose completely random logs to burn. And Your script seems to be very slow when it comes to burning logs, which really isnt humanlike at all. It took you 5 minutes to burn an inventory of logs lol

Generally its considered to be the best "antiban" if you make your scripts efficient and working flawlessly so people wouldnt be able to tell that you are a bot from just looking at your character movements.

Honestly I really appreciate the feedback as this is my first script.

My demo was slow because mirror mode adds a slight delay for actions which I was unaware of, and have since patched certain sleep times to make it a lot more efficient. Currently it burns maples at 60k exp/hr factoring in the anti-ban factors.

Regarding anti-ban, my first iterations of this script were functionally flawless and extremely efficient... yet were all banned within a day of use. Admittedly, this could have been due to naively excessive hours of botting (>5 per day), but in general a human will never be able to sustain a high constant rate of experience gain over any significant piece of time.

Because of this, the ten-pronged anti-ban approach I included serves to obfuscate the behavior of what would otherwise be very clearly a bot. I have run this bot over a week for 4 hours a day and have not been banned. 

• Token changed the title to 750Kto99FM AIO