First Ban, Without Botting!

De_winged

So recently I made 20 accounts on 6 different proxies... I haven't botted tutorial island, I did that by hand, and I'm currently letting the accounts rest for a few weeks and one of them has already been banned for major macroing. The three other accounts on the same IP have not been banned. Again, I haven't botted the ACC yet... It is resting after not botting tutorial island.

Is this unsual? It's no problem. I am just wondering if anyone else has had this happen with little to no reason for flagging....

Edited by De_winged

2 hours ago, Wishy said:

I've found resting accounts to be a waste of time recently.

I've got the same results from a fully botted account to that of a 2+ week rested account

in my opinion this has always been the case. Resting an account justs shows that any ban the account gets, isn't from tutorial island

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hel said:

in my opinion this has always been the case. Resting an account justs shows that any ban the account gets, isn't from tutorial island

Rarely do I get banned right off of tut island.

Today I used 2 fresh accounts and went from botting tut island to botting to 70 crafting whilst suiciding.

Made about 600-1m profit on each account.

Works for me when all I've done is trade over some supplies and hit start :)

• Like 1