Help my antivirus seems to be blocking mirror mode

Tom moose

You’ll need to add an exception for osbot to run. Most anti viruses you can do that through the quarantine page when you remove items from quarantine, if not you may have to do some research on how to with your specific antivirus. Or you can disable temporarily while you’re using osbot but adding an exception is the way to go. 

@Tom moose, I have actually had  this same problem a while ago I tried some of the following things, I think I solved the problem by doing the following:

Show Bull guard > Antivirus > settings > Advanced (in the top right) > Tuning > Skip Specific file types > dll

Hopefully this works this is the only work around I found. 

On 2/9/2020 at 9:48 PM, Marshman said:

@Tom moose, I have actually had  this same problem a while ago I tried some of the following things, I think I solved the problem by doing the following:

Show Bull guard > Antivirus > settings > Advanced (in the top right) > Tuning > Skip Specific file types > dll

thanks a lot man, I'll give this a go

On 2/9/2020 at 9:48 PM, Marshman said:

Worked like a dream no problems now cheers