are jagex bot team AFK atm lol

gaardzy

15 hours ago, pooper12 said:

i get banned for the most bs how are you avoiding bans like this? are you botting on a home ip or proxie?

Idk if you're asking me or not, but home IP. As well as at work sometime, which idk what they have there. 
I think the key is to bot smart and not jump the gun. However, I'll see if I get banned or not soon. Did 60 to 98 thieving, 7 more hours to 99. 

10 hours ago, Crowning said:

Idk if you're asking me or not, but home IP. As well as at work sometime, which idk what they have there. 
I think the key is to bot smart and not jump the gun. However, I'll see if I get banned or not soon. Did 60 to 98 thieving, 7 more hours to 99. 

Whatcha thieving?

(can tell me in PM if you want I am ultra paranoid)

Reason I ask is cause I wanna make sure I get good xp but not do something that might be more detacable and you sound like you got it down. I have Czars thiever ofc.

15 hours ago, Bot in a barrel said:

Whatcha thieving?

(can tell me in PM if you want I am ultra paranoid)

Reason I ask is cause I wanna make sure I get good xp but not do something that might be more detacable and you sound like you got it down. I have Czars thiever ofc.

Ardy knights.

My theory: Plenty of auto-clickers stuffing up, they're getting the heat.. not the bots. 

Could I be wrong? Most likely. 

Did I get banned? Nope lol

There was a mod there most of the time as well, lol. Just join a CC and hop around the worlds like everyone else.