BH is gone, time to cry.

adumon

Not sure if there are many BH Pkers in specific on here but I'm so done. 

My pure was build for only BHing since I've made it 50 atk with 31 prayer and recently got myself a fc on the account.
Account was mid level and really prodded to get most out of it to pk at edge.

BUT now it's over, time for me to wait for the BH updates and see if I have to max out my pure and get prayer up or not...

What do you guys think? Will it come back as before?

9 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Well don't cry about your pure someone probably lost it's main stream of income :D 

True that lol.

12 minutes ago, Geralt of Rivia said:

What happened man, what you mean BH is gone!?

New update since today because of the boosting problem and gold farmers in there.
You can read it on their today's update files.

5 minutes ago, adumon said:

True that lol.

New update since today because of the boosting problem and gold farmers in there.
You can read it on their today's update files.

Literally just read it, good interms of helping the game it makes sense but for the pking aspect this is very poor..

1 hour ago, adumon said:

Not sure if there are many BH Pkers in specific on here but I'm so done. 

My pure was build for only BHing since I've made it 50 atk with 31 prayer and recently got myself a fc on the account.
Account was mid level and really prodded to get most out of it to pk at edge.

BUT now it's over, time for me to wait for the BH updates and see if I have to max out my pure and get prayer up or not...

What do you guys think? Will it come back as before?

What happened to the bounty hunter system?

8 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

at least PvP is there

they need to bring back 2008 BH craters since majority of the players haven't even experienced it :doge:

I know pvp is there, but it's hard to do pvp on my bh pure with:

50-82-1-89-31-85 with 78 trust me haha. The prayer does not help in pvp since they only smite there.

Thats shitty, I used to enjoy bh pking. But recently then i got 60 atk and smite and am almost a maxed pure. I like rev pking now and clan shit. But i feel ur pain iv'e paid for a few 13 pray firecapes then got the accs banned or later got prayer on them after spending alot of gp for the cape and time prodding the accs. I'd hold off on doing anything drastic like prayer or def (incase u rage quit) for there update to see what they do. Cant just remove it without a replacement. that or it will be like real oldschool with no bh and just edge pking certain worlds without other rewards