New to botting

Rahal

1 hour ago, RawrChad said:

Proxies are your best friend to avoid chain bans to your main. Proxy over vps imo

Dbolter and I both sell proxies (residential and non)

i have a proxy running and i am currently botting, can jagex ban my main from my mac address? If this is possible explain how please, and if it is then what is the point of a proxy?

1 hour ago, Rahal said:

i have a proxy running and i am currently botting, can jagex ban my main from my mac address? If this is possible explain how please, and if it is then what is the point of a proxy?

No, from my experience MAC has nothing to do with bans or HWID, only proxies matter. The point of proxy that jagex see's your bot connect though proxy named IP1, if you have more accounts on IP1 they check them too and then they ban all bots on IP1 simultaniously. But if you have accounts on IP2 even if they are bots if they are caught they won't get banned because of bans on IP1

9 hours ago, Rahal said:

Im new to botting and only have $10 to work with, i was thinking of getting a vps, my goal here is to bot off of my IP so my main does not get banned, how can i do this working with what i got?

this is the second topic you made regarding your main and botting.
nvm this was the first , but you made another 😛 

its very easy , but maybe not very clear as your new 😉 

1) you buy a proxy from any seller on here

2) you can ( if im not mistaken ) use a proxy when running osbot when vip 

Then you run runelite or w/e program you use for normal rs and play on your main without any problems , then if your bot acounts get banned they only flag the ip you use when running osbot with that IP and i suggest you buy a new one then :) 

Edited by Rick