Is it possible to have control over 2 mouse cursors on 1 computer

osbot337

2 hours ago, osbot337 said:

if i want to autoclick and still be able to use my computer without turning autoclick off.

is it possible to somehow have 2 windows on 1 computer with 2 different mouse cursors, one on each window. one for the autoclick and the other for work related stuffs.

Short answer, no. Unless you get a virtual machine running. 

It used to be possible to plug in 2 mice, but not sure if that still works this day.

Edited by rschoutens

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 4:51 PM, Kramnik said:

I think maybe this could be done with virtual machine 🤔

On 1/20/2020 at 7:40 PM, rschoutens said:

Short answer, no. Unless you get a virtual machine running. 

It used to be possible to plug in 2 mice, but not sure if that still works this day.

is virtual machine the only way?. do you guys know any other method?

On 1/20/2020 at 10:47 AM, osbot337 said:

if i want to autoclick and still be able to use my computer without turning autoclick off.

is it possible to somehow have 2 windows on 1 computer with 2 different mouse cursors, one on each window. one for the autoclick and the other for work related stuffs.

There are several virtual machine software out there such as "virtualbox" or "vmware," anyways choose the one you'd like to use, enable virtual technology in the bios, and then you'll run a new version of mac/windows/etc.. After this get you autoclicker downloaded, runescape client downloaded(on the virtual operating system) then have at it, start the autoclicker. This will allow you to have the virtual machine click and not move the mouse while you have the freedom on your physical PC to move the mouse without changing the virtual machines mouse position