autoclick vs bot

Shrimp Daddy

Hey guys first time poster.

Was just looking for some opinions/thoughts on this topic as im new to botting.

Recently got a fishing bot off this website and ran it on my main, ran it for 6 hrs one day and 4 hrs the next, got hit with a 2 day ban that evening.

A few weeks prior to this I ran garys hood and got my mage from 63 to 99, running it for approx. 22 hrs a day non stop. Trying to figure out why I got hit straight away for botting fishing and got nothing for the constant autoclicking.

Don't roast me to hard lol thanks 

i honestly dont think it was delay ban from alching.

i have got banned using some scripts in osbot, but never been banned for using autoclicking. i autoclicked nonstop.

i wonder why they the ban rate on autoclick is lower even though people run them for 20+hours. is it because the client is not osbot?

the other thing is that autoclicks dont have any delay between clicks, it clicks immediately.  whereas a human mouse would press the leftbutton and have a short delay like 50ms and the release the leftbutton.

• Like 1

Honestly there's a lot of factors it could have been. If you weren't using mirror mode, Jagex could have seen you weren't using the official client and looked at you closer. Most likely you used a script that either isn't very good or it was a common one that Jagex has the pattern recognized for. Fishing is also done out in the world where people could have seen you do something weird and reported you.

I personally think autoclicking with randomized intervals just doesn't have enough inputs to raise the bot detection system's suspicions if you don't do it for a super long time. Autoclicking imo is better for some skills than writing a script for it.

• Like 1

@osbot337

I don't know if the auto clicker you used has this but auto clickers can have and will let you set how long it holds down the mouse clicks. Also, can set a random amount of when to click. Like double click every 4-8 seconds but wait 1 second before initiating the second click(Perfect for alching, most the time).

I made a script that did something like this ^(Added a slight fatigue system) ; But if I were to lag or get logged out it would be able to fix it's self. It worked awesome. I ran it for 8-10 hours a day (4-5 hours then break for 1 hour) for a week without bans. Got the level I wanted and moved onto another account where then I added GE support for it to buy alchs to automate the process and I wouldn't have to do it my self. Well after I added the GE support I started receiving bans. Probably because of the added mouse movement.

The difference of why a full on bot will get you banned vs a good auto clicker is probably because the auto clickers lack of mouse movement and only clicking wasn't enough for them to ban the account but maybe flag and in some cases ban it. On the bots side the auto clicking for 3 days at 8-10 hours was probably enough to get it flagged and then interacting with the GE every 1-2 hours was enough for them to ban it.

Conclusion if you got a good auto clicker use that over a bot if you're casually botting I guess 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Gunman
  • Like 1

@Gunman

The autoclicker i used had just click every x millisecond. I also used another one that had click every x-y milliseconds randomly. For example, click every 2500-3000ms.

I used the autoclickers after i had received 2 day bans. And used them at least 12-20hours a day. And had no bans. I used it in populated areas near banks. 

Maybe it's just luck, or maybe it's the client / script. 

The autoclickers i used on original osrs client. 

Then one i used didn't also have option for holding the mouse clicks like real human mouse click. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Rick said:

could also be adelay ban from  your mage botting tbh.

delay bans happen for like weeks after botting sometimes

that's a myth and simply not true. if they actually delayed bot bans by up to a week, gp would be like 2 cents/mill. they delay bans up to a day (next ban wave). the only time there would be a delay that long is if it was completely manual (eg. you bot, and then a  week later your friend tweets jmods that you are a bot and they look at it)

10 hours ago, Calming said:

If you weren't using mirror mode, Jagex could have seen you weren't using the official client and looked at you closer

The vast majority of real players don't use the official client..

Edited by Max_Account
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Max_Account said:

that's a myth and simply not true. if they actually delayed bot bans by up to a week, gp would be like 2 cents/mill. they delay bans up to a day (next ban wave). the only time there would be a delay that long is if it was completely manual (eg. you bot, and then a  week later your friend tweets jmods that you are a bot and they look at it)

It is true , i once botted 99 thieving on rs3 ( before it became rs3 ) with pyramid plunder , 11days later i got 2day banned for macroing . Didn't bot anything else.

But i get what your saying tho since it's known on osrs they do alot of ban waves every Monday after weekend.