Requesting Beta Testers :) [Ultimate Dagannoths]

Malcolm

Currently looking for beta testers to test out Solo Dagannoth Rex. The script will be in beta for at least a month, likely a little longer as I want to make some additions to the script.

Currently the script will only support Dagannoth Rex but I am looking to include a Supreme/Rex rotation (TriBrid seems to be out :doge: )

Why Beta Test?

• You will be the first to use a brand new script before anyone else does.

Requirements:

• Bot at least 1 hour a day using the script. You must be at the computer watching to provide me feedback
  • Have discord so we can chat easily
  • Have an account you are willing to use.
  • Have ideas to add to the script and provide detailed feedback
  • Basically Zulrah Requirements without having to do regicide!
  • Highly Recommended to use Guthan's/Blood spells to have better healing and longer trips!
  • Completion of The Fremennik Trials
  • 75 Magic
  • Recommended 45+ Prayer
  • Gear + Potions + Food

If you are interested in Beta Testing join the discord here https://discord.gg/xEJwKX7 and look for the #beta-requests section and link your osbot profile!

2 minutes ago, Molten said:

I thought 2 players were needed to get to the dks area? I'd like to beta test i'll start training my mage up today. Any thoughts on running it without defence? Since rex is a safespot?

Currently I don't believe I have a loadout that will support no defense. I can add something for this though.
It should be fine but I am unsure how much damage you'd take 1.) getting there and 2.) from the NPCs attacking you constantly :doge: