B gloves questing

ikos9

9 hours ago, xxDFLxx said:

Gotta get feedback somehow not just gonna come on here and expect people to trust me with huge amounts when im not too far into feedback plus i do all my services by myself so i make profit i feel is worth my time and when i have more feedback then maybe ill up the price a bit but ill still be the cheapest services on the market.

tbh low balling as low as you do makes me wonder if you are a scammer. There's no way you are even making 500k an hr doing services for this cheap.. My question would be to you is why don't you just play on your rs account and make 6x this doing pvm methods? I made well over 1b on this site with low fb. Low fb is not an excuse for what you are doing, you are free to do whatever prices you want, but you are not free from being criticized for it.

11 hours ago, Russian Guy said:

pilnas užsakymų, pasiūlau nebloga kaina vien tam kad rodytis rinkoje, o jei duos darba tai workeriai padarys tai man vieni pliusai. Kažkada rašiau į dc, syliau prisijungt prie mano darbuotojų, bet įpisai ignora, jei nori galėtume paderint ką nors. Smagiau turėt savų žmonių ne vien randomus

Bus matyt jei nieko negausiu uzsakymu tai ziuresim