Mirror client #questions for noobs

StoneyKinoby

Hello

I read some topics about mirror client. But I'm still confused about the proxy part and mirroring the client.

Am I correct with just opening one official osrs client, to mirror that client on top of osbot with one osrs account? If so..
do I still need to open another official osrs client if I want to work with 2 osbot clients? For example: you want to bot 6 osrs
accounts on osbot on your VIP account with 3 different proxies. Do I need to open 3 official osrs clients and connect those with the 3 different proxies I added to proxifier?
I'm pretty confused, because the tutorial of proxifier doesn't show me how to work with extra osrs accounts with extra proxies

Hopening for fast and detailed reply 🙂

Stoney

Owkay... I do understand the mirroring part more now, but what about the proxies? I would love to use different proxies upon the client.

Yeah let's say, I open one official osrs client with proxy (nr. 1)  and open afterwards osbot with mirror client. and there after a new osrs client with proxy (nr.2) and afterwards a second osbot launcher. How does os bot knows what IP he has to use on which account.. It's hard to explain but I tried to 😛

Edited by StoneyKinoby

1 hour ago, robster said:

You can start the oldschool launcher with a specific proxy by right clicking the shortcut.

I have not yet figured out how to work arround the "Failed to create advertisement" error when starting up a 3rd oldschool launcher.

The easiest way around the "failed to create advertisement" is to just spam open a bunch of clients the first tike you are opening them. Than just close the ones you dont need. You could also make a .bat file to open them all.

5 minutes ago, BravoTaco said:

The easiest way around the "failed to create advertisement" is to just spam open a bunch of clients the first tike you are opening them. Than just close the ones you dont need. You could also make a .bat file to open them all.

That seems to work, only a shame if one osbot client glitches the launcher I'd have to restart the whole farm.

copy this into notepad and save as a .bat file to create a launcher to open multiple osrs (or RS3) clients.

@echo off

:GAMETYPE_SETUP
SET /P gametype="Gametype (rs3/osrs): "
IF /I "%gametype%" == "rs3" GOTO AMOUNT_SETUP
IF /I "%gametype%" == "osrs" GOTO AMOUNT_SETUP
GOTO INVALID_GAMETYPE

:AMOUNT_SETUP
SET /P input="Amount of clients: "
SET /A amount="%input%"*1
IF %amount% GTR 0 GOTO RUN
GOTO INVALID_AMOUNT

:INVALID_GAMETYPE
ECHO Invalid input
GOTO GAMETYPE_SETUP

:INVALID_AMOUNT
ECHO Invalid input
GOTO AMOUNT_SETUP

:RUN
FOR /L %%i IN (1, 1, %amount%) do (
    IF /I "%gametype%" == "rs3" (
        START jagex-jav://runescape.com/jav_config.ws
    ) else (
        START jagex-jav://oldschool1.runescape.com/jav_config.ws
    )
)

EDIT: credit goes to another user "Savior" from another botting website.

Edited by RoundBox