Membership Type and Bans

aneltality

51 minutes ago, gujarat6 said:

With bonds bought with gp you are going to get pretty much always perm bans if caught, and if paid with real money it is more likely to get 2 days, at least this is what I experienced. Of course there were quite few exceptions.

Hmm alright, I am just curious to see other people's thoughts and opinions. I have had 3 old but new to botting accounts perm banned in the last 3 weeks with gp bought membership. The last time I was banned with card bought membership was in 2017 after several months of hardcore botting

2 hours ago, aneltality said:

Hmm alright, I am just curious to see other people's thoughts and opinions. I have had 3 old but new to botting accounts perm banned in the last 3 weeks with gp bought membership. The last time I was banned with card bought membership was in 2017 after several months of hardcore botting

This feels like a silly question, but were you on the same IP? Your IP has likely been flagged.

14 hours ago, white ride said:

i always pay with bonds and sometimes its a 2 day ban, i think it will depend more on how old the account is and what you were botting. if they think youre gold farming its perm ban, if they think youre a semi legit player trying to get some easy lvls its a 2 day ban. thats just my opinion 

I think this is quite accurate.

14 hours ago, gujarat6 said:

I think this is quite accurate.

Well I started botting again like 2 weeks ago. On my first account I bought 3 bonds, to get easy start and instant member. I suicide botted to 81 93 60 melee stats and then got 2 day ban. I made a second account that I transferred money from my other account bought a bond, botted like 3-5h sessions and was banned permanently before I could reach 66 strength lol. Made me think there might be a connection tho those things.