Wine Telegrab

Camaro

• 5 weeks later...

an option for presets would be nice, especially for worlds. it uses the same set of worlds for each account, have to adjust manually. also is it possible to launch with cli? that would be helpful as well. otherwise its been working quite well :)

Edit: its been working well for a few days 😛 now it wont hop worlds. says hopper: false. never changed the settings and its all set fine

Edited by Drsalt01

1 hour ago, Drsalt01 said:

an option for presets would be nice, especially for worlds. it uses the same set of worlds for each account, have to adjust manually. also is it possible to launch with cli? that would be helpful as well. otherwise its been working quite well :)

Edit: its been working well for a few days 😛 now it wont hop worlds. says hopper: false. never changed the settings and its all set fine

cli does exist actually, -script 1101:1-2-3-4-5

1 2 3 4 5 world be the worlds you want to use

Might want to check the worlds, could have been removed. Running it now and its hopping fine

11 hours ago, Camaro said:

cli does exist actually, -script 1101:1-2-3-4-5

1 2 3 4 5 world be the worlds you want to use

Might want to check the worlds, could have been removed. Running it now and its hopping fine

so the settings like food, mind bombs, lower/upper... set that manually then it stays the same when launching cli? thought that needed parameters too... but if only the worlds, thats awesome. thanks!! makes things easier for me!

I tried worlds 497-501 and 469-473, they didnt work. I did find some other worlds that worked though... so looks like its specific ones. kinda weird

6 minutes ago, Drsalt01 said:

so the settings like food, mind bombs, lower/upper... set that manually then it stays the same when launching cli? thought that needed parameters too... but if only the worlds, thats awesome. thanks!! makes things easier for me!

I tried worlds 497-501 and 469-473, they didnt work. I did find some other worlds that worked though... so looks like its specific ones. kinda weird

Yup, cli pulls whatever info you have saved, just uses the custom worlds instead. Theres actually an issue with cli right now, made some changes, but should be working soon.

Ill try to see why those worlds arent working also