Phase Fishing Trawler 1.0

PhaseCoder

29 minutes ago, Molten said:

Thanks for this, will post progress soon. Only thing is it wastes paste when the bar is 100% full it still constantly patches the holes.

yea its first revison i got the set really quickly, ill offer another revision with a fix

- less than 1 miin stops patching

- bar 100% idle till say 80%

other than that everything fine?

yeah works good, i ran it for about 3 hours yesterday then took a break, but ill post some proggies after i use it more.

well tbh the random tile movement in the waiting boat can look kind of robot like, most players just stand still in one spot til game starts and the bot moves to a new location like every 10 seconds.

Edited by Molten

21 hours ago, Molten said:

yeah works good, i ran it for about 3 hours yesterday then took a break, but ill post some proggies after i use it more.

well tbh the random tile movement in the waiting boat can look kind of robot like, most players just stand still in one spot til game starts and the bot moves to a new location like every 10 seconds.

yea i can fix that also if you time when the game starts its less bot like and noone notices

any progress

3 hours ago, Geralt of Rivia said:

Anyone actually tested this properly and got any proggies? wouldn't mind seeing if successful before testing, looks good though#!

It works fine apart from the above mentioned which I will sort out 

Test it give me feedback and proggies I'd appreciate them 

3 hours ago, Geralt of Rivia said:

Anyone actually tested this properly and got any proggies? wouldn't mind seeing if successful before testing, looks good though#!

It's successful a got my set and posted exactly how I used it, but it's up to the end user now and all feedback and proggies are welcome 

54 minutes ago, PhaseCoder said:

It works fine apart from the above mentioned which I will sort out 

Test it give me feedback and proggies I'd appreciate them 

It's successful a got my set and posted exactly how I used it, but it's up to the end user now and all feedback and proggies are welcome 

Yeah ill test it later when back home!

• 2 weeks later...

can it log out when out of swamp right now its still clicking paste when no swamp left also paintjob is hiding inventory so i cant see how much swamp i have left can u move it or make it so i can see my inventory/swamp

afk when under 100% full ? so it doesnt waste swamp not sure at what % it should start working again

Edited by 123klaid

Update: 

Hey guys and gals/anyone curious about this script,

After 6 hours of testing this script today I will admit, It does the job plain  and simple. (Like an idiot I forgot to screenshot the progress report before I terminated the script for a break)

Now there would be a couple bits of feedback I would like to mention:

1. While waiting for the trawler to start, This bot tends to walk every run every 5 seconds to a random spot inside the boat. I know this is to prevent the 5 minute logout timer but at least make it walk every 3 minutes or so so it dosent look botlike.

2. 25 percent of the time on a fishing trawler world this bot will get kicked for inactivity since alot of real players can fix leaks faster than the bot. (I did playthrough on mirror mode with 50ms reaction time set). I think a solution would be to have the bot do other fallback activities on the boat if it cant get to a hole to patch

3. A more efficient AFK way to play this minigame is to let the barge fill up with a medium amount of water as the anti-afk ability far tends to have more progression while water level is higher.

4. Also if the there is one minute left till the current game is done, The bot should afk if 100 percent activity bar.

5. Lastly and the most annoying thing for me, The Bot Information screen completely covers the inventory for me. At least program a "Swamp Paste left" Counter.

All in all a decent script so far I have 3 pieces.

Thank you for your script, keep up the great work

• Like 1