Hey all

Kingmill1

Hey OSBOT community,

2 days ago i botted on my main, like an idiot, with OSbot. I needed 60 more marks of grace and after running 500 laps on Canafis earlier i couldnt be asked to climb that stupid tree one more time.  Got hit with a 2 day ban this morning and with my new found time on my hands i decided to browse these forums and read up a little more about botting. I see the ban given by Jagex as a challenge. I wont be botting on my main but i want to see how far i can get with botting on a fresh account. 

Im very intrigued by the community and how much effort people put into bots. Im very eager to learn more about it and get involved in some way. I have 0 coding experience and can be considered a full on noob when it goes to services in the OSRS world but im willing to learn.

For now, just hey everyone! Happy new year 

3 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Welcome to Osbot man! GOod luck with botting. The most important thing is to bot smart!

I was 100% assuming jagex gave up on OSRS and botting was a safe bet. Learned 'the hard way' that you always have to do your research! I was quite surprised to have been banned after only 2 hours.

Thanks for the welcome man :)

Hey, good to see you here friend. Bans can be pretty random. I've botted to 60 smithing with smelting bronze bars for shits and giggles. F2p, nothing else done except for lvl 3 mining. Then I decided to suicide it and see how far my script could go. It survived for 16 hours until ban. Funny thing is, last december I had the same idea as you with botting a fresh account to see how far I could get. I ended up getting bored after around 2-3 months and forgot about it. I just recently saw the .txt file where I saved the email and pass. Logged in and it said like 260 days since last login. Has several stats in the 70s - 90s. Botted an activity for 2-3 hrs at a time before switching to another activity. 10-12 minute break every 40 - 50 minutes. I probably would do it differently today, but it worked. Happy botting, and happy new years.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2019 at 3:02 PM, MasonStorm said:

Hey, good to see you here friend. Bans can be pretty random. I've botted to 60 smithing with smelting bronze bars for shits and giggles. F2p, nothing else done except for lvl 3 mining. Then I decided to suicide it and see how far my script could go. It survived for 16 hours until ban. Funny thing is, last december I had the same idea as you with botting a fresh account to see how far I could get. I ended up getting bored after around 2-3 months and forgot about it. I just recently saw the .txt file where I saved the email and pass. Logged in and it said like 260 days since last login. Has several stats in the 70s - 90s. Botted an activity for 2-3 hrs at a time before switching to another activity. 10-12 minute break every 40 - 50 minutes. I probably would do it differently today, but it worked. Happy botting, and happy new years.

Hi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...