cannot connect to osbot

extreme kfa

8 minutes ago, extreme kfa said:

when i click to load the osbot client , the launch button is a shadowed white and wont let me click it and just above the lauch says 'cannot connect to osbot'

anyone help me out please

Something is blocking your connection to the OSBot server; if you're using a VPN disable it, otherwise a network or OS firewall etc may be to blame.

20 minutes ago, Night said:

Something is blocking your connection to the OSBot server; if you're using a VPN disable it, otherwise a network or OS firewall etc may be to blame.

im not gonna lie im not sure how to allow something through the firewallsor even look to see what firewall is blocking it...? ive tried to look but when ive looked through the list osbot isnt there?

31 minutes ago, extreme kfa said:

im not gonna lie im not sure how to allow something through the firewallsor even look to see what firewall is blocking it...? ive tried to look but when ive looked through the list osbot isnt there?

This will depend on your OS as well as who is providing your internet connection if it's a network firewall. There are lots of resources online for Windows specifically, this isn't something we can easily help you with since though