How long do your accounts last?

RawrChad

On 12/30/2019 at 9:54 PM, lilricci said:

Been running this combat bot for 8 hours a day 3 days strong, watching over the bot to make sure noone is around to report it. Will update how long it lasts.

i saw ya got banned, made a new one?

On 12/30/2019 at 10:09 PM, Jacksonpm23 said:

Account age has been the biggest thing. I rarely, if ever, see bans on botted mains if I let the accounts rest for a few months after starting up. 

I wouldn't think it matters if the account was logged out, account age as in ingame play time I think would help maybe.

On 12/30/2019 at 10:39 PM, Kramnik said:

Do you bot tutorial island? Often this is enough to get banned if you use many accounts per ip. Let's say bot 5 account per ip on tut island leave it for 2 days and you will comeback to banned account most of the time without even doing anything on them for that time :) 

Oh no of course not. I hand do it.

On 12/31/2019 at 2:06 AM, Naked said:

This.

Also this.

42 minutes ago, Geralt of Rivia said:

My first one only lasted like 3 days but the current one is going strong over a week 🍻

Yikes, chill yeah 

yup 😛 i also found a few posts saying age of account doesnt matter , but those accounts were hand trained until med lvl so it took a while , after that i started botting so they are of like 1year age atm

On 1/21/2020 at 11:48 AM, Rick said:

yup 😛 i also found a few posts saying age of account doesnt matter , but those accounts were hand trained until med lvl so it took a while , after that i started botting so they are of like 1year age atm

I hand trained a few accounts that are about 2 years old, but I took breaks on them both. I played on both of them for maybe 20-40 minutes each total ever since I got back into RS a month ago. What would you do? Would you start playing manually again, and then bot? Because like I said, theyve been inactive for a long time and only recently accumulated like 20-40minutes of playtime after that break

10 hours ago, iGaM3Ri said:

I hand trained a few accounts that are about 2 years old, but I took breaks on them both. I played on both of them for maybe 20-40 minutes each total ever since I got back into RS a month ago. What would you do? Would you start playing manually again, and then bot? Because like I said, theyve been inactive for a long time and only recently accumulated like 20-40minutes of playtime after that break

when i make accounts i usually just quest until barrows gloves with optimal quest guide .

after that you should have some good hours gameplay and then just start botting.

• Like 1