Bans recently

white ride

6 hours ago, Athylus said:

Received a p2p ban after 30 mins botting, lol. Only did three quests. Then some by hand.

Another acc banned after 5 hours p2p botting private hunter script.

Starting to think f2p is the way to go, even member accs get instant banned.

Same for me. Getting banned in less than 48 hrs on P2P bots.

Yo rest these accounts. Chill on em. No one in their right mind jump straight into rs and sink dozens of hours a month. They're trying to think big picture for mass bans. The biggest tell is play time. I just ran an aged account and did EVERY GOD DAMN quest on @Token 's script within two weeks. It got stuck at some points and had been stuck for so long I thought I was toast.  

They're running cost/benefit analysis on how quickly they want to advance their bot detection systems...so they pick the lowest hanging fruits first. The rest that are sus...get the fine-tooth comb treatment.

Another big tell is proxies. 

Run the vast majority of the highest quality proxies you can buy through this site IP Quality Score

Do you really think Jagex isn't using software like that to catch botters? 

Think. 

Your home ip can create an account that will last for awhile and theres no coincidence seeing as though you'll pass that IP quality score no problem.

It's a process of trial and error. Sometimes you see the writing on the wall and choose to ignore it, but sooner or later you see the light. You might not though. Lots of people get frustrated and beat their heads against the wall, IN VAIN, then brush themselves off and go back to their shit-hole apartments to beat off to bestiality hentai. 

Edited by itsmejb4
  • Like 1
  • Mald 1

So I got my first ban today, luckily it's only for 2 days. I managed to bot 81 92 60 account mostly using APA Sand Crab script. I was botting like 13-14 hours a day but all that time I was actually babysitting and talking to people. Cannot send an appeal. Was using mirror mode too. What should I do now? Never bot again because I will probably get perma banned pretty instantly and just get my 99 str by hand lvling? Or is there still hope I can bot it and succeed? Since when they give out 2 day bans for botting anyway?

wtfban.jpg

banwtf2.jpg

Edited by MrR

2 hours ago, MrR said:

So I got my first ban today, luckily it's only for 2 days. I managed to bot 81 92 60 account mostly using APA Sand Crab script. I was botting like 13-14 hours a day but all that time I was actually babysitting and talking to people. Cannot send an appeal. Was using mirror mode too. What should I do now? Never bot again because I will probably get perma banned pretty instantly and just get my 99 str by hand lvling? Or is there still hope I can bot it and succeed? Since when they give out 2 day bans for botting anyway?

wtfban.jpg

banwtf2.jpg

If you are affraid to lose it, then dont bot on it anymore and bot on another acc!

• 3 weeks later...