Bans recently

white ride

so the last week or so ive seen no bans on my accounts which has been a pleasant surprise. i was just wondering if anyone else has had the same, results? maybe its because jagex are off work for the christmas break or am i just getting lucky? also ive noticed some of the highly botted resources are starting to drop in value, could this be the reason why? maybe its a good idea to invest in some of these resources while the prices are low

i've got banned on 5+ accounts the past months but now i've managed to have a account running stable, i really recommend you to watch out for people that report you manually and hot spots (g.e etc.) because that will get you banned for sure, what helped for me too was doing 20 min running/10 min breaks for alot of skills that have high ban rates and till now it works ( got alot of skills 90+ ) and never do alot of those '' 14 days twitch prime '' deals because they are getting you flagged way earlier than normal because al the goldfarms use them, goodluck bro !

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

i've got banned on 5+ accounts the past months but now i've managed to have a account running stable, i really recommend you to watch out for people that report you manually and hot spots (g.e etc.) because that will get you banned for sure, what helped for me too was doing 20 min running/10 min breaks for alot of skills that have high ban rates and till now it works ( got alot of skills 90+ ) and never do alot of those '' 14 days twitch prime '' deals because they are getting you flagged way earlier than normal because al the goldfarms use them, goodluck bro !

i agree, i never run a script for more than half an hour on accounts that i dont want to loose and it seems to work well.  it feels pointless to only run it for half an hour but if you do this everyday for months it adds up to alot. anyway im glad to hear its going well for you bro and i hope you get them 90s to 99! 😉

1 minute ago, manko said:

Less than 4 hours botting on a account, over 4 days only perm scripts and the account was banned. Watch when the bot was going and talked and played the account my self as well and still no luck lol. 

Tho never mind my by better luck next time.

depends what type of script youre running but from my experience i think a 4 hour long botting session is just too long these days 

3 minutes ago, white ride said:

i agree, i never run a script for more than half an hour on accounts that i dont want to loose and it seems to work well.  it feels pointless to only run it for half an hour but if you do this everyday for months it adds up to alot. anyway im glad to hear its going well for you bro and i hope you get them 90s to 99! 😉

depends what type of script youre running but from my experience i think a 4 hour long botting session is just too long these days 

That's 4 hours over 4 days not 4 hours a time...