Christmas Giveaways! The biggest giveaway in the history of OSBot!!

Maldesto

• Administrator
On 12/16/2019 at 8:26 AM, Patterns said:

Cool giveaway! I'm going to use my comment space here to kindly ask git applications to be looked at, I've posted mine over a month ago and there has been no updates.

I'm going to message @Zach as he is the only one who can create git accounts and has been VERY VERY busy in real life the past 6-9 months. Where he can barely get an hour break from work besides sleeping.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2019 at 6:56 AM, Maldesto said:

Hello, I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I am here to announce the biggest giveaway OSBot has ever done. This year I want directly to the guys who make this site possible, which is our Script writers and asked them to chip in this year and give up some FREE SCRIPTS. We will be giving away VIP packages as well.

How to win? Simply Like the post and then comment on the post! The winners will be announced next weekend!

We are giving away 15 VIP packages, in 1 month duration. OSBot donated 5 of those, @Charlottegave 5, and @Malcolmhas also given 5 VIP packages.

Below is a list of the scripts with Script Writer, Script Name, quantity of giveaway, duration, and script thread link.

@ProjectPact

@Malcolm & @Juggles 

@Chris 

@FuryShark 

@Eagle Scripts 

@ez11 

@Khaleesi

@Token 

On 12/16/2019 at 7:20 AM, MasonStorm said:

My presence is here.

hello

hello