Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

On 9/14/2022 at 9:27 PM, lmfaogoat123 said:

cani get trial

Authed :doge: 

On 9/19/2022 at 11:06 AM, Ayrtoo said:

I cant seem to find a discord server for your scripts...
I found a couple bugs.
When it restocks it buys teletabs over and over and over, it also thinks i've run out of digsite pendants when i've got 100 in the bank & have even left one in the inventory.

I'm always in OSBot's official discord here: https://discord.com/invite/dumFZaM

Or you can message me directly @ Token#9525

On 9/21/2022 at 8:18 PM, xFoxsta said:

Can I get a trial of this please?

On 9/22/2022 at 4:51 AM, thirdcod said:

Hi,

I keep running into an issue on one of my accounts.

1. Mirror Mode

2. https://pastebin.com/wprs8XYX

3. Script continues to say that it failed to select compost & repeats until the script times out. I have restarted both the mirror & official client multiple times, script might run for a bit but will end up throwing this error.

On another account / different machine the script is running perfectly, I've tried to troubleshoot myself but have no clue what's going on!

Cheers :)

Edit:

Additional feature request:

Hops patches.

I noted previous comments on whether or not volume would be sufficient. A few stats:

- Jute fibre sells for approx 1.2k with a daily volume of 100k (Needed to create drift nets so demand should always be there)

- Yanillian hops sells for approx 1k with a daily volume of 345k (Needed to create wizard mind bombs for all the zammy wine telegrabber bots 😉

Keen to hear your thoughts on whether this could be implemented.

Cheers for the great script mate

Is that account running on a server/virtual machine?

I'm not sure why I haven't added hops if they are indeed that large volume, I might have forgotten about those, or only looked at the highest level ones which don't make much profit; If they are truly that profitable then I guess they are worth adding in the next version

On 9/23/2022 at 12:49 AM, SurlySteel said:

Keep running into this

Are you running inside a virtual machine/sandbox/isolation environment or on a server?

15 hours ago, RobbyGIM said:

What are the details on the teleports? It keeps saying "ran out of supplies" but ive given it everything, the runes, the tabs, anything it could need for the ports?

Could you send me a screenshot of the settings as they appear on the GUI?

12 hours ago, Token said:

I'm always in OSBot's official discord here: https://discord.com/invite/dumFZaM

Or you can message me directly @ Token#9525

Is that account running on a server/virtual machine?

I'm not sure why I haven't added hops if they are indeed that large volume, I might have forgotten about those, or only looked at the highest level ones which don't make much profit; If they are truly that profitable then I guess they are worth adding in the next version

Are you running inside a virtual machine/sandbox/isolation environment or on a server?

Could you send me a screenshot of the settings as they appear on the GUI?

Hi Token,

I'm running it locally, using sandboxie, however it seems to be running well now!

If this happens in the future, is there anything I can look out for / do to troubleshoot myself?

Cheers!

@Token Hi Token,

Script is running well however it continues to buy clockwork even though I've turned off craft my own birdhouses.

My log only captures the last hour or so of gameplay, not sure how to get the log from the entire session?

I'll try capture the relevant log on the next run when it purchases the clockworks.

On 9/27/2022 at 1:19 AM, Yeangsta said:

Hi token,

Purchased the script but haven't tried it yet. Is it possible to add the ability to resurrect crop if it's dead? Maybe specific herbs in the disease free patch>?

Edit: I noticed that the script doesn't water the allotments

Resurrect crop as in the lunar spell? I don't think watering allotments makes much difference, but it would greatly slow down the farming trips, which might not be worth it if doing birdhouses at the same time

On 9/28/2022 at 3:10 AM, Bl00delve said:

can i have a trial plz 

On 9/26/2022 at 9:57 AM, thirdcod said:

Hi Token,

I'm running it locally, using sandboxie, however it seems to be running well now!

If this happens in the future, is there anything I can look out for / do to troubleshoot myself?

Cheers!

On 9/28/2022 at 9:47 AM, thirdcod said:

@Token Hi Token,

Script is running well however it continues to buy clockwork even though I've turned off craft my own birdhouses.

My log only captures the last hour or so of gameplay, not sure how to get the log from the entire session?

I'll try capture the relevant log on the next run when it purchases the clockworks.

How do you start the sandboxes? Do you configure any file system settings for them?

On 10/3/2022 at 7:11 PM, Yeangsta said:

It's an Arceuus spell. I'd like to save the snapdragons if possible.

Will consider adding it in the future, but that might require some big changes

8 hours ago, Miloni said:

Hey are you going ahead with the Jute seed farming or Yanillian seed farming

Would love to see that implemented if possible as that should be 80-100k per 5 minutes once per hour

Haven't had the chance to test it yet

Hi,

I have noticed an issue couple times now with buying Fenkenstrain's Castle Teleport when restocking. If it does not insta-buy, it just stays there and does not cancel offer/increase price automatically. I had to buy them manually.

Unfortunately i was not able to get logs but I'm pretty sure it spams "Aborting offer" or something like that. I use Mirror Mode.

When it happens next time, I'll get the logs.