Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

On 9/26/2021 at 11:43 PM, Dubsz said:

1. Mirror mode with BH manager

2. https://pastebin.com/guvmGNbK

3. very very weird bug where it tried to buy like 100 mahogany bookcases instead of birdhouses and non bought so it went into this weird loop I have also encountered it doing the same with maple blackjacks so maybe just a fail safe to make sure it buys the right item I am not sure but if I buy the birdhouses myself it fixes.

Edit: I also noticed if you are to zoomed in it is messing up the script constantly and when logging in certain areas it zooms all the way in or close to it and it is trying click a tile to get to another and just cant because its to zoomed in or not able to find the leprechaun because its to zoomed in etc.

There may be some random mirror mode issues recently, most likely since the game update, I'm discussing with the devs to find a solution - there seem to be lots of problems related to widget caching, but I'm not sure whether could also make it zoom in/out. Does it modify the zoom while the login solver is active (red overlay) ?

• Heart 1

Hey, my bots that just started keep stopping the script because it reached the treshhold for buying tarromin seed. Could you increase the treshhold for low priced items like this so that the script wont stop and lose playtime? it was only 10 GP ea and Im sure people rather have it buy the seeds for 100-200 gp ea and continueing instead of having it stop after it wont buy for 30gp ea.

One more thing that keeps happening is sometimes it will make a typo when logging in and then the script will stop. Id much rather have it try to login two more times before stopping because like I said it is 99.9% time a typo.

Edited by Mancubus

8 hours ago, Token said:

There may be some random mirror mode issues recently, most likely since the game update, I'm discussing with the devs to find a solution - there seem to be lots of problems related to widget caching, but I'm not sure whether could also make it zoom in/out. Does it modify the zoom while the login solver is active (red overlay) ?

Understandable thanks for all the support always a big help and no login solver ends as soon as it clicks enter game from the lobby.

8 hours ago, Mancubus said:

Hey, my bots that just started keep stopping the script because it reached the treshhold for buying tarromin seed. Could you increase the treshhold for low priced items like this so that the script wont stop and lose playtime? it was only 10 GP ea and Im sure people rather have it buy the seeds for 100-200 gp ea and continueing instead of having it stop after it wont buy for 30gp ea.

One more thing that keeps happening is sometimes it will make a typo when logging in and then the script will stop. Id much rather have it try to login two more times before stopping because like I said it is 99.9% time a typo.

You mean the login solver will type the email/pass wrong, or where is the typo?

On 9/29/2021 at 8:11 PM, Token said:

You mean the login solver will type the email/pass wrong, or where is the typo?

Yes that's what I mean. It will somehow end up entering just half of the username for example but if I rerun it in that same client straight after it will succeed so thats why Im suggesting it should just try again a couple of times. What did you think of my suggestion for the tarromin seed and other low priced items btw?

Edited by Mancubus

On 9/29/2021 at 9:34 PM, Mancubus said:

Yes that's what I mean. It will somehow end up entering just half of the username for example but if I rerun it in that same client straight after it will succeed so thats why Im suggesting it should just try again a couple of times. What did you think of my suggestion for the tarromin seed and other low priced items btw?

I've updated the price formula to generate slightly higher prices for low price items with high quantity

Keep getting logged out on my script - this is the log hope you can help:

MIRROR MODE

[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:41 PM]: teleporting to fossil island
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:41 PM]: interacting with pendant
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:41 PM]: failed to interact with pendant
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:41 PM]: p=[x=2810, y=3441, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:42 PM]: birdhouse trip: Birdhouse #1
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:42 PM]: teleporting to fossil island
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:42 PM]: interacting with pendant
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:42 PM]: failed to interact with pendant
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:42 PM]: p=[x=2810, y=3441, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:42 PM]: script timed out
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:46 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Passive Goldfarmer...
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:46 PM]: changing window title
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:46 PM]: saving progress
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:46 PM]: Script Stealth Passive Goldfarmer has exited!
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:46 PM]: prayer thread exited
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:46 PM]: stamina potion thread exited
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:46 PM]: exiting hp monitor
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:49 PM]: death callback thread exited

Edited by Hovannes
MIRROR MODE

5 hours ago, Zikama said:

Would it be possible to get a trial to test the script? 😁

Authed :doge: 

4 hours ago, Hovannes said:

Keep getting logged out on my script - this is the log hope you can help:

MIRROR MODE

[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:41 PM]: teleporting to fossil island
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:41 PM]: interacting with pendant
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:41 PM]: failed to interact with pendant
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:41 PM]: p=[x=2810, y=3441, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:42 PM]: birdhouse trip: Birdhouse #1
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:42 PM]: teleporting to fossil island
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:42 PM]: interacting with pendant
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:42 PM]: failed to interact with pendant
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:42 PM]: p=[x=2810, y=3441, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:42 PM]: script timed out
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:46 PM]: Terminating script Stealth Passive Goldfarmer...
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:46 PM]: changing window title
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:46 PM]: saving progress
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:46 PM]: Script Stealth Passive Goldfarmer has exited!
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:46 PM]: prayer thread exited
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:46 PM]: stamina potion thread exited
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:46 PM]: exiting hp monitor
[INFO][Bot #2][10/01 06:05:49 PM]: death callback thread exited

Is there any interface open? Have you unlocked house on the hill teleport on that account?

I'm using mirror mode and having this issue.

I'm not 100% sure how to get the log sorry.

This script seems to be stuck buying seeds over and over and now I just have a heap of seeds, it also can't buy anymore seeds because the GE is out of most of the seeds. So it's just stuck in a loop buying a certain item over and over even if I have heaps of the required items in the bank. I also have a second account doing bird house runs as well and that is also stuck but its just buying teak logs over and over. Same with the farming portion of the script it just starts to buy a heap of duel rings.

On 10/2/2021 at 10:55 PM, ghrimboner said:

I'm using mirror mode and having this issue.

I'm not 100% sure how to get the log sorry.

This script seems to be stuck buying seeds over and over and now I just have a heap of seeds, it also can't buy anymore seeds because the GE is out of most of the seeds. So it's just stuck in a loop buying a certain item over and over even if I have heaps of the required items in the bank. I also have a second account doing bird house runs as well and that is also stuck but its just buying teak logs over and over. Same with the farming portion of the script it just starts to buy a heap of duel rings.

Restart the mirror client

How many bots are you running in the same client?

• 2 weeks later...