Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

On 9/14/2021 at 4:20 PM, iwakgatul said:

but it said, can start from farming lvl1

You can start at level 1, but you shouldn't unless you don't want to use other methods to skip the early levels, such as making sulphurous fertilizer or planting trees, until level 32 when it becomes quite profitable

On 9/14/2021 at 5:37 PM, Dubsz said:

For the birdhouses yes it kept canceling and going up by 5% it tried going up +5% 11 times and still couldn't buy them so it just stopped the script

For the teles it bought like 4 of them it was yellow and still pending but just couldn't find the widget for some reason

I've added something to increase the prices slightly on those items, above the prices it receives from online sources, but this can't guarantee success on rarely traded items - there may be cases where even if you offer 100 times the market price, there will be no one selling it, in which case it's best to stop the script instead of trying for hours (there are only a few items like these, and generally cheap ones, buying a large quantity manually before running it will prevent this)

• Heart 1

Hey mate - Common issue I've found - Due to Jagex change the in game ?- No roofs.

Bot constantly gets stuck at Catherby bank , as It walks next to bank, The roof is ON , and gets stuck , If the bot was to click into the bank on the map - the roof disappears.

Roof are OFF in settings?

A simple change to banking where the bot clicks on the mini map - waits till its inside the bank - then banks would fix it

On 9/16/2021 at 5:07 PM, TM8Seven said:

Absolutely loving the script! Any updates on the muling addition? :D 

Idk if the muling is useful, they don't really need frequent restocking

On 9/16/2021 at 5:31 PM, Larsen said:

Will bot get more pendants if run out? ^^
Thinking of buying this to own all your scripts haha

Yes

On 9/17/2021 at 2:09 AM, Nympho said:

Hey mate - Common issue I've found - Due to Jagex change the in game ?- No roofs.

Bot constantly gets stuck at Catherby bank , as It walks next to bank, The roof is ON , and gets stuck , If the bot was to click into the bank on the map - the roof disappears.

Roof are OFF in settings?

A simple change to banking where the bot clicks on the mini map - waits till its inside the bank - then banks would fix it

Does it work with roofs off?

All the walking is handled by OSBot API, I'd rather add something to disable the roofs automatically instead

Awesome script, just one note. Ive noticed that it walks over to the herb patch before planting the seed, I think that looks very botlike and I suggest changing it to just planting the seed immidiately because that is what players do.

Would reduce player reports and thereby manual bans which are the highest risk for this script I believe. Otherwise great job!

1. Mirror mode with BH manager

2. https://pastebin.com/Ee6yQS9D

3. hey boss this time no items were bought at all for either item not sure why it wouldnt be able to find the widget if it helps at all looks like both this time and the time before this it was in the first slot but I am not sure if that would help

On 9/24/2021 at 4:31 PM, Mancubus said:

Awesome script, just one note. Ive noticed that it walks over to the herb patch before planting the seed, I think that looks very botlike and I suggest changing it to just planting the seed immidiately because that is what players do.

Would reduce player reports and thereby manual bans which are the highest risk for this script I believe. Otherwise great job!

Would you rotate the camera to the patch instead of walking to it?

On 9/24/2021 at 7:12 PM, Leetraw said:

Script looks great. Could I get a trial on this please?

Authed :doge: 

16 hours ago, Dubsz said:

2. https://pastebin.com/Ee6yQS9D

3. hey boss this time no items were bought at all for either item not sure why it wouldnt be able to find the widget if it helps at all looks like both this time and the time before this it was in the first slot but I am not sure if that would help

Were there any issues with the price, like having to increase it?

6 hours ago, Token said:

Would you rotate the camera to the patch instead of walking to it?

Were there any issues with the price, like having to increase it?

I am not 100% because I didn't catch it before hand just when it was stuck and I tried to let it go for a while and it ended up buying some so it was yellow as "pending" and still couldnt find the widget even then.

8 hours ago, coolwhipper said:

Could I please get a trial for this bad ass script Token? Cheers! 

6 hours ago, CrazyPipe said:

what is more profitable atm, farming or birds? or does the bot do both? any track on the bans lately

It can do both, idk about bans

2. https://pastebin.com/guvmGNbK

3. very very weird bug where it tried to buy like 100 mahogany bookcases instead of birdhouses and non bought so it went into this weird loop I have also encountered it doing the same with maple blackjacks so maybe just a fail safe to make sure it buys the right item I am not sure but if I buy the birdhouses myself it fixes.

Edit: I also noticed if you are to zoomed in it is messing up the script constantly and when logging in certain areas it zooms all the way in or close to it and it is trying click a tile to get to another and just cant because its to zoomed in or not able to find the leprechaun because its to zoomed in etc.

Edited by Dubsz