Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

49 minutes ago, Token said:

I can't handle refunds myself, but for less than 24 hours you may be eligible by posting in the refunds section

Just wondering, what exactly did you do on that account? What settings did you use? Did you buy the account?

I hand made the account was my pure was 71 cb with other skilling stats around 70, fc slayer helm etc, was ran in stealth mode but ran for less then 12 hours it got from 11-12 farming before being banned my plan was to run it for long time as i figured an account that wasnt logged in 24/7 would have low ban rate but appearantly my assumptions were wrong the account recoevied a 1 day ban.

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, Mikasa said:

Are new patches in the pipeline for being added, or are additional features not being added going forward?

If so, could we please have an update on how progress is going?

Last patch addition was the farming guild patch, next one is trollheim

15 hours ago, kcazzo said:

Do you have a script or any recommendation to automate the proccess of getting requirements for this script? all that fossil island shit and stuff...

I've included all required quests in Stealth Quester

5 hours ago, JaggerNotchas said:

Could I have  a trial Please?

Authed :doge: 

On 9/12/2021 at 11:31 PM, Dubsz said:

1. Mirror mode with BH manager

2. https://pastebin.com/Xjb3sqwx

3. seems people dont really sell bird houses I guess just raise the price I just watched it try to by bird houses for 20 min to just shut off

Edit: seems like it does it with Fenkenstrain's tabs as well

The prices should update every 15 mins or so, did it not cancel the offer and try a higher price?

On 9/13/2021 at 12:12 AM, JaggerNotchas said:

I never got to use it i just saw u say authed now could u do it again please? im sorry

On 9/13/2021 at 10:18 AM, iwakgatul said:

can i just make a fresh account after tut island, then add membership after that stealth quester then stealth passive goldfarmer?

is this possible?

It’s going to need a few extra things like kudos or farming levels, and all skill requirements for those quests

19 hours ago, Mancubus said:

Can I get a trial please?

14 hours ago, Dubsz said:

1. Mirror mode with BH manager 

2. https://pastebin.com/xA72JBPq

3. after some Fenkenstrain's teleports are bought it cant find the widget debug says it

Were they successfully bought in that case? The script seems to be trying to cancel the offer, could it be the case that the offer was completed as it was trying to cancel it?

14 minutes ago, Token said:

The prices should update every 15 mins or so, did it not cancel the offer and try a higher price?

It’s going to need a few extra things like kudos or farming levels, and all skill requirements for those quests

Were they successfully bought in that case? The script seems to be trying to cancel the offer, could it be the case that the offer was completed as it was trying to cancel it?

but it said, can start from farming lvl1

1 hour ago, Token said:

For the birdhouses yes it kept canceling and going up by 5% it tried going up +5% 11 times and still couldn't buy them so it just stopped the script

For the teles it bought like 4 of them it was yellow and still pending but just couldn't find the widget for some reason